After watching most of PAD the Cash Game last week I am really impressed with Brandon Adams play. He is very calm, cool and collected and seems to make the right play most of the time. I know he is big into game theory and believe he even teaches a course on it at Harvard. With that being said does anyone know good beginner books on general game theory?Also, what are your thoughts on Brandon's play?

After watching most of PAD the Cash Game last week I am really impressed with Brandon Adams play. He is very calm, cool and collected and seems to make the right play most of the time. I know he is big into game theory and believe he even teaches a course on it at Harvard. With that being said does anyone know good beginner books on general game theory?Also, what are your thoughts on Brandon's play?
Wikipedia. It has most of the basics on GT. If you want to learn GT as it applies to poker. This book is perfect. http://www.amazon.com/Mathematics-Poker-Bi...n/dp/1886070253I also think it is the best poker book available atm. Brandons play was good. He is a better PLO player then NLHE.
Wikipedia. It has most of the basics on GT. If you want to learn GT as it applies to poker. This book is perfect. http://www.amazon.com/Mathematics-Poker-Bi...n/dp/1886070253I also think it is the best poker book available atm. Brandons play was good. He is a better PLO player then NLHE.
I also own that book, the Jam/Fold (Chapter 7 I believe) section is especially good for a SNG grinder to learn.
I also own that book, the Jam/Fold (Chapter 7 I believe) section is especially good for a SNG grinder to learn.
Good thing I'm "purchasing" it now then. >.>