What's Your Bankroll At?

About 40% of what it was January 1st.... :club: Oh wait.....That's not good...dammit :ts

It's certainly not the most cautious bankroll management ever, but its not the most dangerous either. I move down in limits when I need to.
lol I don't even know what to tell you, besides your wrong And I hate being the serious one in these stupid threads
lol, I don't even know what to tell you besides that you're wrong.I hate being the serious one in these stupid threads.
Previously I've heard that 100 buy ins is fine, but perhaps that breaks down for turbo sngs? Can anyone chime in with what the roll should be for playing 60$ turbos?EDIT: Doh, totally glossed over that he's now playing $235 turbos. Anyway, the question stands in all seriousness, would 100x$235 be considered a decent bankroll for that?
Previously I've heard that 100 buy ins is fine, but perhaps that breaks down for turbo sngs? Can anyone chime in with what the roll should be for playing 60$ turbos?EDIT: Doh, totally glossed over that he's now playing $235 turbos. Anyway, the question stands in all seriousness, would 100x$235 be considered a decent bankroll for that?
for $60 9m turbos i would say 125 buyins. 75-100 is usually recommended but that is for lower level/non turbo games. probably isnt a whole lot of fish in the $60 games and most of the guys are just "rakeback pros"

I'm in the process of building up the free $5 I got from Stars in January. Actually it was $3.90 since I had to play a $1 + .10 SnG to activate it, and I bubbled....Started 2 tabling .02/.04 LHEI'm up to $38.75 and 2 tabling .05/.10 LHEWhen I get to $60 I'm moving to .10/.20My goal is to get to $150 and playing .25/.50 by years endSo far, so good!

for $60 9m turbos i would say 125 buyins. 75-100 is usually recommended but that is for lower level/non turbo games. probably isnt a whole lot of fish in the $60 games and most of the guys are just "rakeback pros"
Thanks for that, I was honestly not aware (but my bankroll management is terrible, so that's certainly an area I need to read / learn more about).
I'm in the process of building up the free $5 I got from Stars in January. Actually it was $3.90 since I had to play a $1 + .10 SnG to activate it, and I bubbled....Started 2 tabling .02/.04 LHEI'm up to $38.75 and 2 tabling .05/.10 LHEWhen I get to $60 I'm moving to .10/.20My goal is to get to $150 and playing .25/.50 by years endSo far, so good!
That's actually quite sick that you've made $30+ playing 2c/4c Limit holdem. Brag.