Palin Is Starting To Get On My Nerves

If Iran attacked Israel or us, and probably if they attacked pretty much anyone else, Palin would attack them. So would Obama/Biden. Any other conclusion is disingenuous.
No, that's actually not what she said. She suggested that Obama should proactively bomb Iran in order to help himself politically, and that she would like it if he did. Of course, she may believe that we are already at war with Iran:
  • Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Palin as I love the hilarious drunk man who constantly pisses himself.
nice....actually I am not a huge Palin fan. I like some of what i hear from her but something about her I just am not comfortable with. She isn't going to be a factor at the end of the race IMO
nice....actually I am not a huge Palin fan. I like some of what i hear from her but something about her I just am not comfortable with. She isn't going to be a factor at the end of the race IMO
Her unfavorables are way too high for her to get the nomination. Romney is the de facto nominee, which I am not too upset about. I don't think he would get us into another Iraq.Palin would get us into WWIV.
Her unfavorables are way too high for her to get the nomination. Romney is the de facto nominee, which I am not too upset about. I don't think he would get us into another Iraq.Palin would get us into WWIV.
...so you're a democrat then?
She also thinks saying retard is not protected under the 1st amendment...
Really? I must have missed the part where she thought the Government or anyone else should prevent someone from using a term that she found offensive. I think her point was silly and retarded, but I never saw her imply that someone didn't have the 1st amendment right to use the term.
Really? I must have missed the part where she thought the Government or anyone else should prevent someone from using a term that she found offensive. I think her point was silly and retarded, but I never saw her imply that someone didn't have the 1st amendment right to use the term.
But but, she criticized someone for using the term and called for them to be fired! That's how the liberal media took away Dr. Laura's 1st amendment rights!I was being facetious and imitating her stupidity. Sorry if that did not translate well.
But but, she criticized someone for using the term and called for them to be fired! That's how the liberal media took away Dr. Laura's 1st amendment rights!I was being facetious and imitating her stupidity. Sorry if that did not translate well.
That's our future president you are lying about.
I haven't even gotten into her shady birth origins and her secret Wiccan love affair with Christine O'Donnell.
Best to wait till October. That's when the liberal media will give you the most cover by ignoring the blatant lies and obvious slant.
Best to wait till October. That's when the liberal media will give you the most cover by ignoring the blatant lies and obvious slant.
Thanks for reminding me to break my radio dial so it can't go to NPR between October 1 and November 2
The bolded is not found anywhere in the Constitution to my knowledge.
neither is "separation of church and state"
neither is "separation of church and state"
yeah that was just something Thomas Jefferson and Ben Franklin thought was essential for a healthy country.....and **** those guys!
yeah that was just something Thomas Jefferson and Ben Franklin thought was essential for a healthy country.....and **** those guys!
Thomas Jefferson wrote a letter detailing why the wall of separation was essential to protect the church from the state, not the other way around.Which is why he was completely comfortable attending church service held in public buildings while the sitting president. And was fully supportive of having tax dollars pay for the clergy to pray for the opening of the senate ( which is a tradition carried out to this very day )Because he knew that as a Christian country, having God close was a positive for the United States.and the word is that Ben Franklin had murdered a large number of boys and buried them under his house.So you're 'proof' to support yourself is an avowed Christian who went to church held in government buildings, and a possible serial killer.Did they give you a refund at that law school? Not that I think that with this training you would know how to file the lawsuit yourself....

lol, Jefferson was a LITTLE more complicated than that:http://www.nobeliefs.com/jefferson.htmjust because he went to church, doesn't mean he believed in Christian rule. but you're not retarded so you knew that. Obama went to church the other day in public and he's a muslim. Anyone can go.and I don't even know how to respond to the allegations about Ben Franklin being a serial killer. George Washington had wooden teeth. There, I added something.

lol, Jefferson was a LITTLE more complicated than that:http://www.nobeliefs.com/jefferson.htmjust because he went to church, doesn't mean he believed in Christian rule. but you're not retarded so you knew that.
I know the cool new thing to do is try to rewrite history, on a guy who wrote the declaration of Independence where he acknowledged the reality of God in our lives, and try to pretend he didn't 'really' believe in God etc.But history has already been written, and we have most of the buildings engraved with Bible verses and Bibles in court rooms and prayer in schools for the first 150 years of our history. It's kind of late to pretend that you nut cases are just returning the country back to its roots.I mean you sound like Joseph Smith.
Obama went to church the other day in public and he's a muslim. Anyone can go.
Yep, the 4th time he's gone to church since he took office a year and a half ago. He makes most regular Catholics look fanatical about church.
and I don't even know how to respond to the allegations about Ben Franklin being a serial killer. George Washington had wooden teeth. There, I added something.
That's because the foolish notions of childhood has been stripped away by the hard cold facts of real life. Gt used to this feeling. it will be happening a lot more now that you've got a job and moved off the parent's largess...
Yep, the 4th time he's gone to church since he took office a year and a half ago. He makes most regular Catholics look fanatical about church.
I know his attendance is positively Reaganesque.
That's because the foolish notions of childhood has been stripped away by the hard cold facts of real life. Gt used to this feeling. it will be happening a lot more now that you've got a job and moved off the parent's largess...
Get used to the feeling that I'm taking crazy pills when I talk with people? I'm making progress on this forum every day. I am not sure what the hard cold facts of life have to do with fairy tales about Ben Franklin (like he had time to be a serial killer in between visiting his mistresses).
I know his attendance is positively Reaganesque. Get used to the feeling that I'm taking crazy pills when I talk with people? I'm making progress on this forum every day. I am not sure what the hard cold facts of life have to do with fairy tales about Ben Franklin (like he had time to be a serial killer in between visiting his mistresses).
You say crazy pills, I say DNC talking points
  • 2 months later...
Of course. The whole story is stupid. If he legitimately didn't know North vs South Korea, it'd obviously be a big deal. But it was a clear slip-of-the-tongue, so who cares?The media should go after her when she says things that are obviously wrong and stupid, like when she says that gay people shouldn't have the right to marry. But not here.

This North Korea thing is the last straw for me. I don't know why it is because there are other things just as bad or worse. It just is. I will do anything in my extremley limited power to make sure she never becomes presidentThis coming from a guy who definelty leans right from a fiscal and military perspective. Socially not so much.

This North Korea thing is the last straw for me. I don't know why it is because there are other things just as bad or worse. It just is. I will do anything in my extremley limited power to make sure she never becomes presidentThis coming from a guy who definelty leans right from a fiscal and military perspective. Socially not so much.
There's a lot of reasons to not like her but to say a simple slip of the tongue is the last straw is stupid.
There's a lot of reasons to not like her but to say a simple slip of the tongue is the last straw is stupid.
I don't know what you mean. Why would you vote for Palin when you can vote for
I'm sure Palin has visited no more than 52.