Palin Is Starting To Get On My Nerves

Wait. Are you saying he isn't there to write a Book about Palin?
Curious use of capitalization. I feel like you can only do that in reference to El Biblo.
Okay, then we'll focus on the 'liberals'.You prove her point nicely.
I just jumped into this thread without reading much (typical, right?), but am I to assume that you're a fan of Palin? Like, you think she's not a ridiculous caricature of all that's wrong with the republican party? I've never understood why the republican base doesn't just come out and admit that she's an idiot. Although...I guess that firing up the far right is probably more important politically than winning over independents.Edit: I don't plan on checking this thread again, can someone please alert me if anyone gives a rational reply to this? THANKS.
  • Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, she is the most popular person with the Tea Party so that makes her important even if she is undeserving of so much attention. In a lot of ways, it's recognition that the Tea Party matters.
Don't confuse the Tea Party members with a bunch of self-promoters who make money by calling themselves Tea Party types. One survey I saw said something like 60% of self-proclaimed tea partiers think Palin is unqualified for office.
Curious use of capitalization. I feel like you can only do that in reference to El Biblo.I just jumped into this thread without reading much (typical, right?), but am I to assume that you're a fan of Palin? Like, you think she's not a ridiculous caricature of all that's wrong with the republican party? I've never understood why the republican base doesn't just come out and admit that she's an idiot. Although...I guess that firing up the far right is probably more important politically than winning over independents.Edit: I don't plan on checking this thread again, can someone please alert me if anyone gives a rational reply to this? THANKS.
The right will come out and admit Palin is an idiot, the same day the left comes out and admits Obama is a failure
The right will come out and admit Palin is an idiot, the same day the left comes out and admits Obama is a failure
This is pretty much right on target. Yeah, she's the Village Idiot but she is our Village Idiot.
This is pretty much right on target. Yeah, she's the Village Idiot but she is our Village Idiot.
Exactly, plus she's hot.And the dems don't have one single chick on their side that is hot.Not one!
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I find it odd that all politicians children are generally gloves off, except Bush and Palin's kids.Those you can tear into at will because hatred has no rules I guess.

I find it odd that all politicians children are generally gloves off, except Bush and Palin's kids.Those you can tear into at will because hatred has no rules I guess.
Yeah like when Rush called Chelsea the family dog.Also, Palin's kid (singular) keeps herself in the news. Also, I'm a guy on an internet poker forum.....there is nothing off limits for me.
Wasn't Chelsea the brunt of a lot of ugly jokes?
um, yeah but BG has a weird memory that only records slights against conservatives.
"The final straw was him flying to Hollywood for what he told me was to see some hunting show but come to find out it was that music video mocking my family," she says. "He's just obsessed with the limelight and I got played."
I fucking hate these people so much.
  • 2 weeks later...
Palin is 0-5 this month at endorsing candidates. Maybe she should start trumpeting people she wants to lose.....
And yet her record is better than Obama's since he's taken office.I wonder if you feel the same about Obama's failure as you do about Palins?
And yet her record is better than Obama's since he's taken office.I wonder if you feel the same about Obama's failure as you do about Palins?
She has a record? Most quittings ever before the age of 50?
She has a record? Most quittings ever before the age of 50?
Again Obama's record of most failures to keep his promise is currently leading.Gitmo closed yet? One of the first things he was going to fix.
  • 1 month later...
But but but but but..that's racist?
well not this part of the article:"Just 38% say Palin’s views are mainstream, while 55% regard them as extreme."52% agree with her but 55% think she is extreme? Guess the country really wants extremism.
well not this part of the article:"Just 38% say Palin’s views are mainstream, while 55% regard them as extreme."52% agree with her but 55% think she is extreme? Guess the country really wants extremism.
Having 24/7 liberal news telling you that she be crazy has to influence the weak minded..and after all, half the country claims to be democrat.
Yeah, I saw those numbers, too, which makes this result even worse for Obama, wouldn't you say? I mean, if the majority thinks she's nuts, but it's better than what we got... well, that's pretty damning.
Having 24/7 liberal news telling you that she be crazy has to influence the weak minded..and after all, half the country claims to be democrat.
No one watches the liberal news anymore. Remember?Also, it was Palin herself that said we should attack Iran.