Palin Is Starting To Get On My Nerves

and that reason was? It was hard being governor in the spotlight? The tea party in Florida has spent the last few months eviscerating Charlie Crist and he only quit the party not the governorship. Obama gets blasted every day and does not quit. Frankly, that excuse is so so so weak. Honestly, I would respect her more for quitting to go make big bucks than because life got hard.
What rock have you been hiding under?Besides the rock of 'blind to reality' that you democrats live under...Palin said she was constantly having frivolous lawsuits being thrown at her that were tying up all her time and costing the state money to defend her over. She quit because the state needed a governor that wasn't costing them legal fees and who never had any time to work on the people's business.In other words, silly no bodies were unable to accept that she lost and went back to Alaska, because having a party that only feeds on hate makes for a hard spigot to turn off. So they kept attacking her and she did what was best for the people that elected her. All while the same people who forced her to resign, all act indignant that she would leave office, because there is nothing in place for a state to handle a person leaving office...But thank you for carrying through with a much needed illustration of a person who's blind hate makes them unable to see reality with regards to Sarah Palin.Next you should make a retard joke, or talk about her slutty daughter...
  • Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Palin said she was constantly having frivolous lawsuits being thrown at her that were tying up all her time and costing the state money to defend her over. She quit because the state needed a governor that wasn't costing them legal fees and who never had any time to work on the people's business.
And Clinton said he never had sex with that woman.While it's true Billy Boy didn't have intercourse with Monica and it's true that there were some lawsuits that Palin was a party to both statements are equally ridiculous.Palin quit to make money. There is nothig at all wrong with that.
What rock have you been hiding under?Besides the rock of 'blind to reality' that you democrats live under...Palin said she was constantly having frivolous lawsuits being thrown at her that were tying up all her time and costing the state money to defend her over. She quit because the state needed a governor that wasn't costing them legal fees and who never had any time to work on the people's business.In other words, silly no bodies were unable to accept that she lost and went back to Alaska, because having a party that only feeds on hate makes for a hard spigot to turn off. So they kept attacking her and she did what was best for the people that elected her. All while the same people who forced her to resign, all act indignant that she would leave office, because there is nothing in place for a state to handle a person leaving office...But thank you for carrying through with a much needed illustration of a person who's blind hate makes them unable to see reality with regards to Sarah Palin.Next you should make a retard joke, or talk about her slutty daughter...
you mean like when people sued Obama saying he was born in Kenya. It comes with the territory. Frankly, I think she is too weak to be in politics if this is really why she quit. The reality is life as a politician is bumpy. Rush Limbaugh once called Bill Clinton's daughter "the family dog". Somehow, he did not quit.It's your blind love for her that makes you blind to the reality that every prominent politician deals with this crap.....and some of them can handle it.....and some of them retire to go on Fox News.
you mean like when people sued Obama saying he was born in Kenya. It comes with the territory. Frankly, I think she is too weak to be in politics if this is really why she quit. The reality is life as a politician is bumpy. Rush Limbaugh once called Bill Clinton's daughter "the family dog". Somehow, he did not quit.It's your blind love for her that makes you blind to the reality that every prominent politician deals with this crap.....and some of them can handle it.....and some of them retire to go on Fox News.
BG's blind love:sarah-palin-flat-busted.jpgCane's blind love:obama_smoking.jpgResults are in: BG > Cane

only if we were picking mates. i am sure you voted for the head cheerleader to be class president in high school in the 40s.

only if we were picking mates. i am sure you voted for the head cheerleader to be class president in high school in the 40s.
:club: High School????Pffttt

Delicious anti Washington/incumbent election results last night giving hope that the demise of the current regime is in reachI CAN SEE NOVEMBER FROM MY HOUSE! :club:

Delicious anti Washington/incumbent election results last night giving hope that the demise of the current regime is in reachI CAN SEE NOVEMBER FROM MY HOUSE! :club:
that line, that is funny

from cnn.com Drawing parallels to her own experiences with rumor and political sniping, Sarah Palin used a Facebook posting Monday to defend the candidacy of South Carolina Republican gubernatorial hopeful Nikki Haley."As I said to Nikki this morning, 'Hang in there. I've been there. Any lies told about you will strengthen your resolve to clean up political and media corruption. You and your supporters will grow stronger through things like this.'"That's a woman with the gift of self-delusion. Her response to political sniping was to quit being governor. That's the opposite of hanging in there. I think she lives in Bizarro World.

from cnn.com Drawing parallels to her own experiences with rumor and political sniping, Sarah Palin used a Facebook posting Monday to defend the candidacy of South Carolina Republican gubernatorial hopeful Nikki Haley."As I said to Nikki this morning, 'Hang in there. I've been there. Any lies told about you will strengthen your resolve to clean up political and media corruption. You and your supporters will grow stronger through things like this.'"That's a woman with the gift of self-delusion. Her response to political sniping was to quit being governor. That's the opposite of hanging in there. I think she lives in Bizarro World.
You guys sure are lucky she quit. I mean you hated her before, but at least now you can find something to hang your hate on. Before you were stuck with just hating her kids.
  • 2 weeks later...

Her gift for rewriting her own history is incredible:Sarah Palin tweeted today: ""Extreme Greenies: see now why we push 'drill,baby,drill' of known reserves & promising finds in safe onshore places like ANWR? Now do you get it?"Sarah Palin is now pretending that she only wanted to drill baby drill onshore.unfortunately, Sarah Palin the VP candidate told Joe Biden during their debate:""You even called drilling – safe, environmentally-friendly drilling offshore – as raping the outer continental shelf," Palin said at the debate. "There – with new technology, with tiny footprints even on land, it is safe to drill and we need to do more of that."Yeah, her penchant for quitting is the only reason not to like her. What a buffoon. Only she could try to turn a massive environmental oil spill into a pro-drilling moment. I am almost impressed by her chutzpah.

What is it about Palin that makes her so completely irresistible......to Liberals?They seem to be hanging on her every word and action to try and find fault."Ohhh... she built a fence. Let's make that Front Page News for a week or so."

Her gift for rewriting her own history is incredible:Sarah Palin tweeted today: ""Extreme Greenies: see now why we push 'drill,baby,drill' of known reserves & promising finds in safe onshore places like ANWR? Now do you get it?"Sarah Palin is now pretending that she only wanted to drill baby drill onshore.unfortunately, Sarah Palin the VP candidate told Joe Biden during their debate:""You even called drilling – safe, environmentally-friendly drilling offshore – as raping the outer continental shelf," Palin said at the debate. "There – with new technology, with tiny footprints even on land, it is safe to drill and we need to do more of that."Yeah, her penchant for quitting is the only reason not to like her. What a buffoon. Only she could try to turn a massive environmental oil spill into a pro-drilling moment. I am almost impressed by her chutzpah.
Drilling off shore is safe. Forcing them to drill out so far and so deep to protect a view though...makes it less safe.This wouldn't have happened if they were in 200 foot water..we'd have stopped this leak over a month ago.As it is they estimate at least 2 more months to stop it now.Which means 6 months.
What is it about Palin that makes her so completely irresistible......to Liberals?They seem to be hanging on her every word and action to try and find fault."Ohhh... she built a fence. Let's make that Front Page News for a week or so."
whoa whoa, when did she build a fence?signed,avid member of a fence community
Well, she herself is constantly finding fault with everyone (the media, Obama, liberals, environmentalists, Katie Couric, her neighbor).She also has a certain Bush-like ability to say outlandish things that easily lend themselves to mockery (like saying Reagan would disapprove of a Nuclear Treaty that was originally his idea)Also, she is the most popular person with the Tea Party so that makes her important even if she is undeserving of so much attention. In a lot of ways, it's recognition that the Tea Party matters.
Well, she herself is constantly finding fault with everyone (the media, Obama, liberals, environmentalists, Katie Couric, her neighbor).She also has a certain Bush-like ability to say outlandish things that easily lend themselves to mockery (like saying Reagan would disapprove of a Nuclear Treaty that was originally his idea)Also, she is the most popular person with the Tea Party so that makes her important even if she is undeserving of so much attention. In a lot of ways, it's recognition that the Tea Party matters.
Wow, you are so completely irrational that I am almost willing to believe that someone took over your account and is posting on it without you knowing about it.She found 'fault' with her neighbor? The guy who admitted that he is moved in next door because he wants to write a book about her and has been spying on her with binoculars? Why is she so secretive? I mean the guy just wants some pictures of her taking a bath for his book about being her neighbor for 4 months.And Obama is doing such a great job, how can anyone find fault with him? Especially someone who is being paid to...find fault with him?I used to think that I was a bit irrationally with my blaming of Clinton for everything that ever went wrong in the world, but your attitude towards Sarah Palin makes me look like the most sane person on earth.
Wow, you are so completely irrational that I am almost willing to believe that someone took over your account and is posting on it without you knowing about it.She found 'fault' with her neighbor? The guy who admitted that he is moved in next door because he wants to write a book about her and has been spying on her with binoculars? Why is she so secretive? I mean the guy just wants some pictures of her taking a bath for his book about being her neighbor for 4 months.And Obama is doing such a great job, how can anyone find fault with him? Especially someone who is being paid to...find fault with him?I used to think that I was a bit irrationally with my blaming of Clinton for everything that ever went wrong in the world, but your attitude towards Sarah Palin makes me look like the most sane person on earth.
This is basically gibberish. The 2nd paragraph is false first of all. He admitted no such thing. That's her story. Not to mention I was just pointing out that Palin seems to get into fights with EVERYONE. I am sure that is all everyone else's doing though.I also never said it is not ok to take shots at Obama. The point was when a popular political figure constantly takes shots at the President that is going to generate heat on her end as well. That's common sense.I am the only one of the two of us coming at this with any logic. you are just blindly defending someone you like by accusing me of craziness. All I did was point out the obvious. She is hyper-critical of the left and highly popular with the right; therefore the fact that liberals focus in on her is logical not the result of a weird fixation or some other strange phenomenon.
This is basically gibberish. The 2nd paragraph is false first of all. He admitted no such thing. That's her story. Not to mention I was just pointing out that Palin seems to get into fights with EVERYONE. I am sure that is all everyone else's doing though.I also never said it is not ok to take shots at Obama. The point was when a popular political figure constantly takes shots at the President that is going to generate heat on her end as well. That's common sense.I am the only one of the two of us coming at this with any logic. you are just blindly defending someone you like by accusing me of craziness. All I did was point out the obvious. She is hyper-critical of the left and highly popular with the right; therefore the fact that liberals focus in on her is logical not the result of a weird fixation or some other strange phenomenon.
That's exactly what a crazy person would say.
Wait. Are you saying he isn't there to write a Book about Palin?
No he's saying that the guy will not admit to wanting to spy on Palin while moving next door to her so that he can dig into her life enough to write a book about her.
No he's saying that the guy will not admit to wanting to spy on Palin while moving next door to her so that he can dig into her life enough to write a book about her.
Oh. I am sure it is just a coincidence that he's there to write a book about her and just wound up renting the place next door to her.
Oh. I am sure it is just a coincidence that he's there to write a book about her and just wound up renting the place next door to her.
it was the binoculars and such obviously. I only referenced the neighbor because it is such a silly story. He is obviously provoking them by renting that house but that does not make him a pervert.If it makes it easier, just edit neighbor out of that earlier post. It was included mostly in jest anyway.
it was the binoculars and such obviously. I only referenced the neighbor because it is such a silly story. He is obviously provoking them by renting that house but that does not make him a pervert.If it makes it easier, just edit neighbor out of that earlier post. It was included mostly in jest anyway.
Okay, then we'll focus on the 'liberals'.You prove her point nicely.