Full Tilt "take 2" Promotion Back April 3-11

http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/take-2Basically, play either 2 normal tables or one Rush Poker table (minimum) each day, accumulate 5 FTP while doing so. Do this for 5 out of the 9 days, get $5. Do this for all 9 days, get $25.Easy money the last time they did this, and I'm glad it's back.
yeah the last time that was great. guess I will be playing for 9 days straight.
yeah the last time that was great. guess I will be playing for 9 days straight.
i dont think i've ever seen a single post of yours outside the entertainment forumu mean u actually play poker too?
i dont think i've ever seen a single post of yours outside the entertainment forumu mean u actually play poker too?
I go through phases. I get to the point where I really want to put the work in and get better and then I stop playing for a while. I play in the micro stakes and was playing MTT and then work got busy again and busy playing MW2. I post outside of the entertainment forum every once and a while.

so you have to earn atleast 5 FTP's/day in order to make that day qualify??

so you have to earn atleast 5 FTP's/day in order to make that day qualify??
Yes. If you have done it every day you will have earned the $5 level (5 days) today. You can still start today and get the $5 if you play today's 5 FTP before midnight (today to Saturday is 5 days).
gonna be one of those lose $200 to win $25 deals
Yep, so far I'm on track for that.
So you guys are the people who are giving me money? Man, I thought I was the donator in poker lately, but I'm up like $20 plus clearing $10 of last month's bonus (I activated it on the last possible day, so I got lucky these overlapped).