Tempered interest...Maybe something to consider with our other talks. Depending on if I acquire anyone else, I'd likely give up a late 2012-2013 pick for him. Exciting! I know. Maybe a little more, let me know what you had in mind. If it is a lot more I'll understand, but likely decline. He is an exciting young player for sure.
I'm looking for a roster player in return...preferably a middle infielder :club:
  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for a roster player in return...preferably a middle infielder :club:
clint%20barmes.jpgHello Monkey! My jersey is different now but I still play just as hard! I'm a young stud looking for a new owner because my current one doesn't appreciate me enough. PLEASE PLEASE TAKE ME!
I'm looking for a roster player in return...preferably a middle infielder :4h
Asdubral Cabrera is definitely available. Heck, I might even give up Pennington in a deal for the couple guys I like.Rasmus strikes out far too much for Castro to be a consideration :club::ts

The Toronto Mustangs have called a press conference for 6pm est...some news has come out..

The Toronto Mustangs would like to announce that they have reached an agreement with Coke Zero on an exlusive marketing arrangement.Coke Zero will be the sponsor and the Mustangs new home will be named The Zero.The deal is for 5 years and its worth $458 million ...This is the first deal of its size for the league.

Asdubral Cabrera is definitely available. Heck, I might even give up Pennington in a deal for the couple guys I like.Rasmus strikes out far too much for Castro to be a consideration :club::ts
Walks/StrikeoutsRasmus 63/148Castro 29/71 :4h
Walks/StrikeoutsRasmus 63/148Castro 29/71 :club:
Thankfully, we're in a counting-stat league, not a rate league. Rasmus' equals -85, while Castro (in about 30 less at-bats) equals -42. :ts
Remember everyone, all contracts must be signed by midnight tomorrow! (Monday)
Working heavily today to come to terms..Should have stuff posted by later today.

I know it was discussed but I cant find it now..How do we determine position players are allowed to play? Is it strictly by the Yahoo designation?For Example Adam Lind played 16 games in the OF , 11 games at 1b rest at DH..Yahoo has him designated as 1b,OF.Thanks

I know it was discussed but I cant find it now..How do we determine position players are allowed to play? Is it strictly by the Yahoo designation?For Example Adam Lind played 16 games in the OF , 11 games at 1b rest at DH..Yahoo has him designated as 1b,OF.Thanks
Yahoo designation decides (they require 10 games to be position eligible). I'm 99% sure that is the rule so Lind is good at both 1B/OF.
Yahoo designation decides (they require 10 games to be position eligible). I'm 99% sure that is the rule so Lind is good at both 1B/OF.
Thanks..Also does it change during the year, for example lets say a player played 10 games at a new position to start the year, is he eligible for that position?
Thanks..Also does it change during the year, for example lets say a player played 10 games at a new position to start the year, is he eligible for that position?
yup all games played in the current season and the previous season count towards eligibility.
Dubey's got this. Basically, if a player has started 5 games or played 10 during the current season, or the previous season, he will be eligible at that position.The only exception I believe is for rookies - they'll simply list the position(s) they expect him to play. Same if someone was hurt and missed almost or a complete year. In rare cases I think they'll add/drop a position if they know for sure the player will/won't be playing there, but I'm not even sure if they do that anymore.So Lind will be eligible at 1B/OF all this year, at the very least.

Players that are available before the deadline:Johnny Damon $4.75Aaron Hill $8.75(still in negotiations)Casey Blake $1John Bowker $1KC Pitching (does it matter)Eugenio Velez $1John Baker $1.50Brandon Inge $1Josh Willingham $1Emilio Bonaficio $1Jeff Mathis $.50Looking for a catcher in return...not all these guys are guaranteed dumps, i may sign them.

Players that are available before the deadline:Johnny Damon $4.75Aaron Hill $8.75(still in negotiations)Casey Blake $1John Bowker $1KC Pitching (does it matter)Eugenio Velez $1John Baker $1.50Brandon Inge $1Josh Willingham $1Emilio Bonaficio $1Jeff Mathis $.50Looking for a catcher in return...not all these guys are guaranteed dumps, i may sign them.
Hmmmn. Brandon Inge would be a perfect fit for the Ingmen.

Im on the fence with a few of these guys. Let me know if anyone has any interest.C Martin R. NYY $2.503B Young M TEX $4.00SS Bartlett SD $3.002B Schumaker STL $1.001B Hafner CLE $0.25OF Cameron M. BOS $1.503B Wood ANA $0.25C Pierzynski WSOX $1.50C Torrealba TEX $1.00TEAM P Tampa Bay TB $1.75TEAM P Oakland OAK $0.50

Anyone interested in SS Alcides Escobar?
He's a solid, young up and coming shortstop who can be signed from 1-5 years at $2.75 per year.
He's a solid, young up and coming shortstop who can be signed from 1-5 years at $2.75 per year.
He's also been out the last couple of days with a "bug bite". Sounds career ending to me.
Im on the fence with a few of these guys. Let me know if anyone has any interest.C Martin R. NYY $2.503B Young M TEX $4.00SS Bartlett SD $3.002B Schumaker STL $1.001B Hafner CLE $0.25OF Cameron M. BOS $1.503B Wood ANA $0.25C Pierzynski WSOX $1.50C Torrealba TEX $1.00TEAM P Tampa Bay TB $1.75TEAM P Oakland OAK $0.50
I may be interested in 1 or 2 guys .I text you just reply to me there i wont be online today
Looking to make a few moves.I got a few guys that i can tradeDEREK JETER NYY SSST LOUIS PITCHINGCASEY KOTCHMAN SEATEXAS PITCHINGLUIS CASTILLO NYMEveryone else is also moveable for right deal
last call on thesethey can be had real cheapif interested pm me
He's also been out the last couple of days with a "bug bite". Sounds career ending to me.
Bahaha
last call on thesethey can be had real cheapif interested pm me
Sorry for never responding on Texas - I will not be making an offer.So, all you AHL guys know how contracts work right? Only one contract, then a guy is a UFA, regardless. Just goes back into the auction, no matter what. Seems like a lot of AHL guys are signing a lot of shorter contracts, want to make sure there's no confusion.

The following guys may not be resigned. All are tier 4:A Cabrera - $3.50Boston pitching - $5 (tier 2? 3?)Franklin Gutierrez - $1.25Russell Branyan - $1Still negotiating:Josh Bell - $0.50Jack Cust - $1The first category can be had for a quarter. The second, for the same, or slightly more.