Is this like the 3rd day of the league?
there are records already..go watch the pussy score please..thanks
  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to need Arizona to step it up in the strikeout department, or Casey McGehee to just go off, or it looks like I might lose by a few points.EDIT: lawl or a Juan Rivera home run is good too.

Not that it matter much to me today but we may want to consider allowing our second set of pitchers as a replacement in case of rainouts.I don't think it is in the spirit of any fantasy league to punish someone for the weather.

Not that it matter much to me today but we may want to consider allowing our second set of pitchers as a replacement in case of rainouts.I don't think it is in the spirit of any fantasy league to punish someone for the weather.
your pitching got rained out?lucky you.
Two pitching teams put up a combined -1 today.Skill.
Thanks buddy.But I would really rather my score not get dragged into the same equation with someone else who couldnt even manage a NEGATIVE score.
Thanks buddy.But I would really rather my score not get dragged into the same equation with someone else who couldnt even manage a NEGATIVE score.
haha. I think both a score of 0 and a negative score are almost impressive. I'm only lined up for about 5 points, definitely some fairly disappointing pitching lines today.

Three points ahead of Dan heading into the last game.Dan's Carlos Gomez vs. my Casey McGeheeand it doesn't look like Gomez is starting.This is pending whatever the eff happens in that Atlanta/Giants game, is that officially Ppd? I still see it as just a delay.

Congrats Go bears on a phenomenal offensive performance..Barring a 3 hr game from Braun..I cant win.

The site below is a great website for checking the weather forecast and the starting lineups of each day's games. It also has some other nice stuff such as batter/pitcher matchups if you're waffling between which player to start.He also blogs such as his post from this morningLooks like the Atlanta Braves - San Francisco Giants game may be in danger of being the season's first rainout.http://dailybaseballdata.com/

We can do that, in which case we'd need people to make a choice of which game (in advance, obv) they'd use if their pitching has a double-header.
Three points ahead of Dan heading into the last game.Dan's Carlos Gomez vs. my Casey McGeheeand it doesn't look like Gomez is starting.This is pending whatever the eff happens in that Atlanta/Giants game, is that officially Ppd? I still see it as just a delay.
Bah, late K for Arizona gave you 3. And yes, Gomez isn't starting. For no reason, other than of course the super-stardom of Jim Edmonds.On the plus side, I have Prado and Sandoval in the delayed game. On the minus, my sidebet against Dale is almost certainly a loss tonight, now that Lincecum is in.edit - Prado double! I should be able to avoid the sweep now, woooot. Getting killed in the sidebet sucks, but I'll recover.
We can do that, in which case we'd need people to make a choice of which game (in advance, obv) they'd use if their pitching has a double-header.Bah, late K for Arizona gave you 3. And yes, Gomez isn't starting. For no reason, other than of course the super-stardom of Jim Edmonds.
? I have 5 for Arizona.

Dan and I are tied right now. (Thanks for that awful strikeout McGehee)I've got to sweat Martin Prado which is the sickest thing in the world. Dude is practically hitting .600. Sandoval too. McGehee step up you fooool. Closest game so far yay.Two on, two out. McGehee up. Huge at bat.Slider away strike one. Backdoor curve called a strike. Bad call. sigh. 0-2.Curveball low. 1-2.Cuve away in the dirt. 2-2.Curve off the glove of Freese...should be an error PLZ HIT PLZ. Error. BOO.

? I have 5 for Arizona.
Heh, I had alread posted 5 in the thread. I think I meant "now you're up by 3"...Initially scored an error! Cost him a hit and an RBI...Could always be a scoring change...

Heh, Prado is 1/2. His averaged dropped... I love messed up stats at the beginning of the season.On that note, congrats to Andre for that ridiculous batting score. That one might take a little while to get beaten (same with Serge's 'highest loser' score). Next time though, might want to get your troops to space it out a bit...

oh man the panda hit a triple, wish I could have seeeen that. That'll probably put it in the books. Very good opening weekend.P.S. Was there a firm answer on to what I'm doing with pitchers during non FCBL games? Track or no?

oh man the panda hit a triple, wish I could have seeeen that. That'll probably put it in the books. Very good opening weekend.P.S. Was there a firm answer on to what I'm doing with pitchers during non FCBL games? Track or no?
haha, Sandoval is 5'11, 246 pounds. Now he has a triple to go with his stolen base. There is nothing I like better in baseball than watching fat guys hit triples, nothing.Up to you I guess. I think we should use full-season stats, but you don't need to track nightly for us to do that, we'll just gather the stats whenever we want an update.hmm, could come down to the end for me/Dale too. I'm up 14, he has Lincecum, we both have a couple players...Zach, I LOVE that you're always in this thread. It is awesome. If you want to do anything in the league (I have no idea what that would be), then just let us know.