Fulltilt Referal Codes

use the one for rakeback
Probably; but only if you have a lot of volume in cash games. Otherwise the 100$ referral code might be better. They have some - probably donktastic - WSOP freeroll ticket for referrals in April; might want to wait a few days for that, if you are going with the 100$ referral.
use the one for rakeback
lol, did a quick search and i got tons of responses for rakeback.... You mean use the referal from rakeback.com or which site? Sorry new to the referal/rakeback thingy...Kosin Trouble

A lifetime of rakeback is far better than any referral bonus or kickback.I don't know which affiliate is best I'll leave others to offer their opinion on that.

A lifetime of rakeback is far better than any referral bonus or kickback.I don't know which affiliate is best I'll leave others to offer their opinion on that.
I agree with that... So if anyone can suggest which affiliate please let me know...Kosin Trouble
Probably; but only if you have a lot of volume in cash games. Otherwise the 100$ referral code might be better. They have some - probably donktastic - WSOP freeroll ticket for referrals in April; might want to wait a few days for that, if you are going with the 100$ referral.
This is horribly wrong.You can get rakeback through my site that's in my sig. PM me with questions if you want, but the site spells it out pretty well. Don't sign up for anything without rakeback, seriously.
This is horribly wrong.
Actually it is correct, but I guess everybody here has sufficient volume to benefit more from rakeback and make it "horribly wrong" for you guys. Since I'd probably only play off the sign up bonus, rakeback wouldn't generate as much as the 100$ referral.
Actually it is correct, but I guess everybody here has sufficient volume to benefit more from rakeback and make it "horribly wrong" for you guys. Since I'd probably only play off the sign up bonus, rakeback wouldn't generate as much as the 100$ referral.
How dare you question Kurt about rakeback? He is the rakeback wizard. Back down now. lol.
Are you never going to move up levels? Bonuses run out, rakeback never does. Volume can change, levels can change, a bonus will end. If you don't put in enough volume to make anything off rakeback, you won't even clear your bonus. Not to mention you get a $600 bonus on top of rakeback when you sign up. You seriously have no idea what you're talking about.Also, what is this referral code? Isn't the referral bonus for the person who does the referring? What does that have to do with rakeback? If someone signs up and plays without rakeback, they're an idiot. People are pulling their hair out trying to have Full Tilt give them rakeback on past accounts.
I'll get rakeback then, but probably not from your link, if you're that confrontational about it.
LOL... Just trying to make a point. A lot of people hate themselves for not knowing about it when they signed up.
LOL... Just trying to make a point. A lot of people hate themselves for not knowing about it when they signed up.
so, how many people do you have to lure into your site to become featured member? :club:

Although I do not expect much from the rakeback at this point, I do plan on moving up levels, I dont plan on depositing a whole lot of money... Do the same as poker stars, just deposit 100 and work my way up... I expect to get the rest of my bonus soon from pokerstars then play at fulltilt to get my bonus there and then go from there. My understanding is that if you dont sign up for rake back when you first sign up then its a nightmare and usually you can not get it later. And like it has been stated, rake back is forever while bonus is only for a short term deposit. Kosin Trouble

Exactly KT. Unless someone plans on losing their initial deposit and never depositing again, eventually they'll wish they had rakeback.Although you can go to any rakeback site, you would still get the same percentage back if you use any FCP'ers rakeback link, plus they will make some bonus off it too. Costs you nothing to share with a fellow FCP'er

I would recommend the site in my sig. I've been using them for a while, and have enjoyed their monthly freeroll. It is 52.5k now, and half the players do not actually show up. Final tabled it once for about 3k. I've never had problems with the site, and have multiple accounts through them.

Although I do not expect much from the rakeback at this point, I do plan on moving up levels, I dont plan on depositing a whole lot of money... Do the same as poker stars, just deposit 100 and work my way up... I expect to get the rest of my bonus soon from pokerstars then play at fulltilt to get my bonus there and then go from there. My understanding is that if you dont sign up for rake back when you first sign up then its a nightmare and usually you can not get it later. And like it has been stated, rake back is forever while bonus is only for a short term deposit. Kosin Trouble
I'll be careful now and put this one up for debate: Since Full Tilt releases the bonus in installments of 20$ and isn't an "all or nothing" deal like on stars, wouldn't it make sense to deposit 600$ to potentially get the full bonus? Even if you fall short, you won't lose anything, as you'll probably have released the 100$ you were initially going for.
I'll be careful now and put this one up for debate: Since Full Tilt releases the bonus in installments of 20$ and isn't an "all or nothing" deal like on stars, wouldn't it make sense to deposit 600$ to potentially get the full bonus? Even if you fall short, you won't lose anything, as you'll probably have released the 100$ you were initially going for.
the bonus I get from Poker Stars from my initial deposit is released in $10 installments and is based on my getting fpp points. So I am guessing FT is the same way. And because I still play penny tables, it would be impossible for me to get enough points to get the full $600. That and I am still way to new to poker that I am not willing to move up to .25 or $1 tables, only been playing poker a few months, and I would lose everything if I moved up to quickly.Kosin Trouble
the bonus I get from Poker Stars from my initial deposit is released in $10 installments and is based on my getting fpp points. So I am guessing FT is the same way. And because I still play penny tables, it would be impossible for me to get enough points to get the full $600. That and I am still way to new to poker that I am not willing to move up to .25 or $1 tables, only been playing poker a few months, and I would lose everything if I moved up to quickly.Kosin Trouble
Ah, ok - I wasn't aware the the stars bonus is released in installments nowadays. Good to know they've changed that for the better. You are right, it's a similar system at full tilt.

I'm in the same boat...want to get onto Full Tilt after having played Stars almost exclusively for the last few years....and having the worst start to my year in 2010 since playing online poker (starting 2001ish with Aces and Paradise, etc.). Time for a change :club: .Either way, I have no issues in helping out one of my FCP brothers with using them as a referral, but my question is: Does anyone know if Full Tilt has gotten their payment processor issues worked out? I want to use my CIBC Visa (Canadian) to fund. Any info is appreciated.

I'm in the same boat...want to get onto Full Tilt after having played Stars almost exclusively for the last few years....and having the worst start to my year in 2010 since playing online poker (starting 2001ish with Aces and Paradise, etc.). Time for a change :club: .Either way, I have no issues in helping out one of my FCP brothers with using them as a referral, but my question is: Does anyone know if Full Tilt has gotten their payment processor issues worked out? I want to use my CIBC Visa (Canadian) to fund. Any info is appreciated.
Being a fellow Canadian, I would recommend to use moneybookers. (www.moneybookers.com) They are basically like netteller, an online wallet that is accepted on every site I have been to. Seems to be universal, and no issues for me, although it has been about 3 years since I have had to deposit onto the internet in general, so can't comment on certain Visa/other cards working, but I believe you can also do bank transfers.If you are looking for a referral, I suggest the site in my sig. Great monthly freeroll for full tilt, and never had any problems with them.

I like E-checks for deposits, but not sure on Canadian specifics.As for withdrawls, the Bank Transfer has been working good for me lately, and I just heard that the Premium Wire was back up as of like yesterday. (Though when the normal one takes 2 days, I see no need for premium unless you want to do a larger amount.) Checks are always pretty reliable.

Kudos for not flaming back when I fired off my remark in response to your post - signed up with your site after all.EDIT: Argh, the full tilt guys require authentication by sending scans of my utility bills and photo ID - guess that means I won't be participating in take-2 for the full 25$ this time around.EDIT#2: They authenticated my account and I've cleared the 5 points for the take-2 promotion with a short rush poker session at 0.05$/0.10$.