Let's Discuss Dn's Misfortune On Hsp

first off i hate durrr. the guy is good but at same time he is nothing but a river rat.how can a guy run so freaking bad for so many years in a row?could it be that there are unseen powers at work here?is the spirit world messing with the poor guy for some reason or another?

first off i hate durrr. the guy is good but at same time he is nothing but a river rat.how can a guy run so freaking bad for so many years in a row?could it be that there are unseen powers at work here?is the spirit world messing with the poor guy for some reason or another?
live pokers rigged duh...dude you didn't know

HSP is an awfully small sample of the hands Daniel (or anyone of the regulars on that show) has played over the years. He could run incredibly bad, or incredibly good, and it wouldn't necessarily mean much.

If anyone has run bad on HSP it's Antonio imo.Mark
I see Antonio running bad everywhere I've seen him over the past year or so, though I haven't been paying much attention. Is he the player he once was (or at least seemed to be)?
I see Antonio running bad everywhere I've seen him over the past year or so, though I haven't been paying much attention. Is he the player he once was (or at least seemed to be)?
Antonio is still regarded as one of the best live cash game players around.Mark

If ten million guys flipped a coin consistently, someone would flip heads a ridiculous number of times in a row.That guy is Tom Dwan. And before you link to all the great bluffs and plays he makes, notice how often he bluffs when the other guy s got nothing. Altho he admittedly got a set of nuts the size of baseballs.

If ten million guys flipped a coin consistently, someone would flip heads a ridiculous number of times in a row.That guy is Tom Dwan. And before you link to all the great bluffs and plays he makes, notice how often he bluffs when the other guy s got nothing. Altho he admittedly got a set of nuts the size of baseballs.
LOL.Level?
yep, it's luck lol. this post is plain wrong.
I would kill for 1 head.
Geez it's not THAT hard to get
Look Danege, you don't know what it's like. I'm the one out there every day putting his ass on the line. And I'm not out of order! You're out of order. The whole freaking system is out of order. You want the truth? You want the truth?! You can't handle the truth! 'Cause when you reach over and put your hand into a pile of goo that was your best friend's face, you'll know what to do! Forget it, Danege, it's Chinatown.