April Foolishness On Pokerstars

HJAV: people, in 2 minutes everybody is all in, when i'm correct that if we all take our max time in the next hand we will all end in the money 189 tables 8 fall offweeee we cheated lol
I suggested the same thing at my table and everyone stalled until we got to hand for handedit and because I covered the entire table I was able to progress past one more blind!
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cashed in alex tourney, i knew the strat was to implicitly collude the bubble but didnt say anything in chat because thats super weak, someone else at my table did so we made it, i'd lol if stars goes through all chat logs and dqs everyone that was telling their tables to stall

Dear gatortom64,You finished the tournament in 202nd place. A USD 15.93 award has been credited to your Real Money account.Kuge did well. 16th place.

im in the reverse one 199/643 after starting out after rebuy period with less than the double rebuy+ add on, got all my chips thanks to QQ>QT when he flopped flush draw and KK>JJits going to take forever though because the blinds came way too far back down, we're playing 100-200 with ave stack 100k so no one is busting

im in the reverse one 199/643 after starting out after rebuy period with less than the double rebuy+ add on, got all my chips thanks to QQ>QT when he flopped flush draw and KK>JJits going to take forever though because the blinds came way too far back down, we're playing 100-200 with ave stack 100k so no one is busting
I believe you forgot to mention doubling with A6>AK, sir... :)GL!
I believe you forgot to mention doubling with A6>AK, sir... :)GL!
lol, that was so long ago i forgot about it, gl to you too

I bought 3 of the 1st April special: 1) Online card protector, 2) CD of pokerplayers singing their national anthems & 3) an entry into North Pole Poker Tournament. Each for 1000 FPPs.Turns out they were $15 instant cash bonuses. I feel scammed.