April Foolishness On Pokerstars

Last year there were 4 (Bryan, Alex, ScottY and someone whos name I can't remember) and they were good fun except the one which ended up going on for about 12 hours.Alex has put his tournament up (ID: 310000000) and it has an awesome structure. I hope the others are as good or better. It'd be great if this got a huge field so I urge people to play. It's at 15:05 EST on Thursdayuy_X8GUjSfLyEE4qdbBs.png

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's awesome. So at level 10, everybody is automatically all-in every hand, and stalling isn't even possible cuz you're getting anted all-in. Brilliant!
Given everyone will have different stack sizes there will be 9 side pots and it'll be impossible to keep track of who is winning what. Will be hilarious.
Where are these being posted? I'm in both posted so far but Il want to make sure I can find any more offered.
The only place I see them is under regular - > all. They might be somewhere else too. There are only 2 up at the moment.
Bryans at the same time. VIwMy4ruD8DpwnGiQbk6.pngIt continues at 88888/88888 with increasing antes.8 cent rebuys and an 88888 add on ftw.
dont know anything about this but your new picture is fantastic just saying.

Two more up:s'ekiM yenruoT - 258278508Fredriks Tournament- 258282272both $2Rs with whacky structures, Mikes starts off with high blinds and goes down then back up, Fredriks is all over the place.

They put some April Foolishness specials in the store. Sadly, I only had enough fpps for the NPPT package. If someone buys the CD, please upload and send me a link. I'd love to hear Elky sing La Marseillaise.