Another hand I wanted some feedback on from last nightAll people involved have over 100 bb stacksCutoff: 30Button: 35Small blind: 30Folds to Cutoff who opens a lot of pots, and he makes it 1.25Button 3 bets to 4.25Sb looks down at AKs and ??????

Online 10/25 you fold?
you mean 10/20? or .10/.25?also... online, i'd look at stats and make my decision... each player or multi-player dynamic gets treated differently... especially with cornerstone hands like AKand we have no idea what ur villains are doing... just their positions... which is kinda useless by itself... but from the 2 hands i've seen it seems rather aggressive making AKs easily the nuts

If you are willing to gamble and get it all in with with at best a flip you re raise but you have to think that with 2 people behind who both raised one was a big pocket pair so I would fold.

If you are willing to gamble and get it all in with with at best a flip you re raise but you have to think that with 2 people behind who both raised one was a big pocket pair so I would fold.
This kid plays in my home game. $$$$$ BINK