Wsop Pool - It's Getting To Be That Time Of Year Again

It's getting close to that time of year again and we're starting to plan another FCP WSOP Pool.Last year we had a lot of fun matching players or groups of players against each other and the most money won in WSOP events in Vegas other than the Main Event won the pairing. The most correct pairings predicted won the prizes.Here's the link to the results from last year with the amount of money won and who we had paired up with each other.http://fullcontactpoker.com/wsop09/matchups.phpWe're going to go with the same format but with different pairings for the most part and you can help us out.The main way to help is to suggest some players who we didn't have matched up last year. A good example of somebody who we for sure will have this year but didn't last is Brock Parker but we could use some help with new names.Feel free to suggest match ups that are fun and balanced.

Durrr vs Isuldur1
LOOOOLWhat about having the 2008 FCP POY match up against the 2009 FCP POY? Harrison Gimbel versus Justin Filtz?
LOOOOLWhat about having the 2008 FCP POY match up against the 2009 FCP POY? Harrison Gimbel versus Justin Filtz?
Kimmy is still too young to play.
Kimmy is still too young to play.
Then I might at least get one of my picks right.Now that I think about it isn't Isuldur1 too young also?
Amir Vahedi v. Chip Reese
Too soon? Catching some flack for this one. Received this via private message about a half an hour ago. "Hi,this is just my opinion, so feel free to disregard it: Some "jokes" just shouldn't be made, there's still time to edit."Consider it disregarded.
gosh you are an idiot
...I would love to hear the reasoning behind that one.Sometimes I swear you just call me an idiot for the sake of calling me an idiot.Either that, or you think I am unaware of their passings...