I wont spoil it for you so I'll just post a link. Just click on todd brunson and it brings the up the episodehttp://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/23011821/ns/...ts-poker_on_nbc
Peat coming in and scooping Phil's 50k was just awesome... explosions galore!
Unfortunately, I_fold, delved came in and blew this one up for you, worse than the brewers blow.
This line up was a failure last week, then this week they are incredible...What was different?Chris Ferguson!
I agree that Ferguson has to be the most boring person to watch in poker....period. The first episode of last week he didn't want to play the 7-2 game because, "he never played it before, and doesn't know how it plays." Matusow ripped him for the whole first episode.
I agree that Ferguson has to be the most boring person to watch in poker....period. The first episode of last week he didn't want to play the 7-2 game because, "he never played it before, and doesn't know how it plays." Matusow ripped him for the whole first episode.
I'd pay to watch Laak, Esfandiari, Hellmuth, Matusow and two other randoms at the table every week.
I'd pay to watch Laak, Esfandiari, Hellmuth, Matusow and two other randoms at the table every week.
I like Esfandiari's play a lot, but get him with Laak and he becomes a complete tool who talks WAAYYYYYYY too much about stupid things.I do not care if he can do 1 push up, why take 3 minutes away from the best show on the planet to watch him do 30?And you put Laak on when he's on his meds...and I can't watch him either.
But, then, Ferguson ripped Matusow with the 7-2 bluff.
Yeah but the board fell perfectly for Ferguson. It's the only way Matusow could definitely get away from the hand.

Awesomeness, at least through part 3 (but I only made it through 5 so far). And what's the name of Indiana's baseball team? Why all the Brewer hate? Do you hate the team/players, or is everyone just disgruntled Cubs fans?

ferguson is by far the most boring person in poker and always has been - get him on dancing with the stars and never allow him in a cash game again - he's jesus as in Jesus i can't believe they invited him back again

ferguson is by far the most boring person in poker and always has been - get him on dancing with the stars and never allow him in a cash game again - he's jesus as in Jesus i can't believe they invited him back again
FYI:PAD is a Full Tilt show.Chris Ferguson is Full Tilt.
FYI:PAD is a Full Tilt show.Chris Ferguson is Full Tilt.
yes which they should tell him to lighten the fk up and give off a little info just for entertainment sake .. hes quite funny and witty if he would just be normal and chat a bit.also the helmuth bashing was hilariouse poor guy went too his hotel room and cryed i can garuntee it !!!!!!!
where is this hand at?? i am watching them and am curious.thanks