Negreanu Open Wednesdays At Poker Stars

Tournament #227412132 Under the Private Tournaments Tab at Poker Stars is the $11 Negreanu Open HORSE Tournament at 9:00 PM ET tonight.The password as always is fcpfcpI'm registered and plan on playing tonight while I watch some quality TV programming.If Gov hasn't updated the website already it should be done soon.

Alright lets try to boost the numbers in this I'm going to put a bounty on myself (Hatchet826) and hmmmmmm.... MaxStPolish 5$ each bounty if Max doesn't play i will pick someone in the tourney to take Max's place.

Alright lets try to boost the numbers in this I'm going to put a bounty on myself (Hatchet826) and hmmmmmm.... MaxStPolish 5$ each bounty if Max doesn't play i will pick someone in the tourney to take Max's place.
In to take out Bob and to grab that bounty lolI want that chip setany news on the 4th quarter prizes I emailed Matt twice and got no responses both at fcp and the email that Alan suggested
In to take out Bob and to grab that bounty lolI want that chip setany news on the 4th quarter prizes I emailed Matt twice and got no responses both at fcp and the email that Alan suggested
I emailed it to with no response

I emailed Matt and he did reply saying the goods would all go out by the 30th.....the 30th of what, I don't know, but I think he meant March 30.

I'm in. After w/ding loot to cover my vegas trip failures, I left 11 bucks in my account just for this :)It's HORSE, so I plan on saving you that 5 bucks with a ship Hatchet. GLA.Or ship it to rose when I make it to HU just in time for Stud to start.

I'm going to put a $5.01 bounty on myself and whoever knocks me out.

I spoke to Matt a couple hours ago and all the prizes that haven't been sent out should be sent on the 30th.He should be making a post in the forum listing who he'll be sending stuff to on the 30th so look for that post.

I am registering even though I can't play because Wed is my weekly cigar buddies game.But just know that everyone who busts out before me is worse than me!I will make fun of you later.As will everyone else!

Hello it's me again, the notorious late prize shipper...I'll be sending prizes from the 3rd and 4th quarter on the 30th of March.If I don't have you listed below and you're owed a prize please email me at mattyc1234@hotmail.com and I'll get you taken care of. You should receive prizes 5-10 business days after the 30th.Doug.DT-shirt / 3 chip setsBrian.FChip SetJason. FHat / Chip SetJim. WHat / Chip SetJohn. TT-Shirt / Chip SetDoug. MHatRory. MT-ShirtTed. SHatRose.GT-ShirtMatt. AT-ShirtThanks,Matt

I'm going to put a $5.01 bounty on myself and whoever knocks me out.
Nobody won my bounties.
I am registering even though I can't play because Wed is my weekly cigar buddies game.But just know that everyone who busts out before me is worse than me!I will make fun of you later.As will everyone else!
You almost made the final table without being there BG, that's just how good you are.
Nobody won my bounties.You almost made the final table without being there BG, that's just how good you are.
Man I hate bubbling with soft fields like that. Was it in O8 that I busted? That's my worst game.In better news I won $45 in my cash game with my cigar buddies, got a free cigar, and won another $40 in my tournament when I took second.AND I got to watch this super donk player make the worst/best call in the history of poker.4 players left, Mark is BB, super donk is UTG, blinds 4/8 super donk raises to 16, Mark re raises to 30, super donk calls.Flop A 2 A rainbowMark goes all in for 84 chips.Super donk tanks and eventually calls having Mark coveredSuper donk flips over J 10 clubsMark shakes head, board runs out brick brickMark mucks, I see his cards as he tosses them, 9 10 diamonds.
not another word from you lol