So this is another hand at the same 1/2 game as last time, different night 7 handed it was 15 blind pre flop and I decide to be a little sneaky so I made it 60 on the button against just the co and utg I have about 550 in front of me. I am usually seen as really nitty cause these guys are all good players and have deep pockets and know I don't really have the same roll. Anyhow its 3 handed on the flop. They both cover me.I have A2hearts and the flop came 345 with 2 hearts, Gin flop, utg checks, co goes 110, I think about it hollywoodig a little and decide to flat call. Then utg raises all in for like 600, co thinks about it and calls...I just, maybe like ninja said last time i should just get up and leave, but do I ever fold?? I mean, how often is it 67? and if one of them has hearts, and the other has 67 Im in trouble, that and how often do they call with 67 to a reraise preflop...

I would never fold this.My read is that UTG has two pair or flush draw and the CO flopped a set. If you didn't have hearts I think you might be able to convince me of a fold, depending on villains. But, you have a redraw to the nuts against two opponents. I think if you have to ask about this, then you probably called and got owned. Sometimes you make the right decision and lose. That's the way it goes.

There is a lot more of a hand range that raises all in here besides 67 and a flush draw. I think 99+ might shove as well as mixing in a set in there somewhere. Also if you think 67 calls pf then 45 and 34 probably will too. Ninja's hand was different because there wasn't much in the hand range that he beat that would raise all in and then re-raise all in on top of that. In your hand it's just a flat call...not a re-shove. I think this is a must call 100% of the time. Also you shouldn't be worried about the flush draw cause if they hit you win.

That flop is the reason you should LOVE NLHE cash games. You have the third nuts, with the nut flush draw, against two opponents who are very interested in the flop. SHIP IT
insta fist pump snap call hellmuth stylei beat them into potif you posted something like this you must of lost, that sucks