Pokerstars Ept Snowfest In Austria

Day 1A of the Poker Stars EPT Snowfest in the Austrain Alps begins in a few minutes and Daniel is playing today.Good Luck DanielUpdates will be available at Poker News and the Poker Stars Blog and Daniel will most likely be sending Twitter Updates as well.http://www.pokernews.com/live-reporting/20...est/main-event/http://www.pokerstarsblog.com/http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/daniel-negreanu/twitter.phpDaniel's Twitter Updates21 March 2010, 8:25 amRealKidPoker: Playing EPT Snowfest and uber focused. So much easier when you can see their faces! Loving poker at the moment.21 March 2010, 10:24 amRealKidPoker: 30,275 after 2 lvls was down to 21k but came back. I'm playing GOOD. Several soul reads early in the am y'all.21 March 2010, 12:42 pmRealKidPoker: 25,575 after lvl 4 and I'm playing my butt off. Was down to 16k, running awful, but hanging tough and ready for my heater.21 March 2010, 1:58 pmRealKidPoker: 28,075 after lvl 5 dinner break. Laid down AK preflop to a 4-bet guy showed 10's. Figured he had a pair or AK so no sense gambling there.21 March 2010, 4:12 pmRealKidPoker: 28,925 after level 6. Playing good but jetlag it takin' effect. Have to conserve energy and fight through 3 more levels.21 March 2010, 6:22 pmRealKidPoker: 63,700 after lvl 8 just playing uber uber good poker in every aspect. Expecting another deep run.21 March 2010, 7:38 pmRealKidPoker: Day 1 is over I got 65,700. In 7 tourneys this year I've made day 2 all 7 times. Gotta run good late. I'm getting plenty of chances.23 March 2010, 8:37 amRealKidPoker: Bad start to the day down to 25k lost a few small ones then doubled a guy up with 88 to his KK23 March 2010, 9:19 amRealKidPoker: Ugh the day 2 curse continues. Never had a chance today. Finally moved in my last 13k with QJ called by QQ. More time to play on PokerStars.

This Just In: Negreanu Likes PokerA member of a European media outlet approached Daniel Negreanu in between hands."Why are you playing here?" he asked, probably not meaning to come across as incredulously as he did.Negreanu was a bit taken aback, though he laughed it off. "Because I like to play poker," he answered simply enough. "I mean, why not? I play 4 or 5 EPTs a year."Negreanu is still hovering right around his starting stack, and he'll be dealing with his fellow Team PokerStars Pro Michael Keiner until one of them (or their table) busts.

3.26pm: Shouty Negreanu backs downTeam PokerStars Pro Daniel Negreanu has got the largest headphones in the room. You know the ones, big red light on the side showing that they're on and receiving a wireless signal from an iPod discretely tucked in a pocket somewhere. Even with half of it unhooked the decibels were well enough for Kid Poker to misjudge his speaking - or should that be shouting - volume, 'Yeah, you could have been dominated,' he hollers before realising that his conversation is now bellowing across the room.The very next hand Negreanu 3-bets a hijack open to 850 from the cut-off and is 4-bet by Casper Toft to 2500. The original raiser gets out of the way leaving Negreanu to make the call in position, peeling a couple of chips from his 30,000 starting stack to do so. Toft has no hesitation in making a 3500 continuation bet on the 3♥ K♠ 2♣ board and Negreanu insta-mucks. Yes, he should definitely go back to letting the cards do his talking. -- RD

3.50pm: Keiner takes one off NegreanuTeam PokerStars Pros Michael Keiner and Daniel Negreanu saw a 2♥3♠7♥ flop. The German checked then called Negreanu's 450 bet. On the J♦ turn he called the Canadian's 1,100, and then both checked the T♣ river. Keiner showed A♦J♥, that was enough to take it as Negreanu showed A♣7♣ for the flopped top pair. -- SY

Negreanu MiffedDaniel Negreanu does not appear to be very thrilled with the player that has just been seated to his right. Negreanu was the big blind and posted the 300, while the new addition to his table coincidentally (or conveniently) sat down just afterward. Though he seemed to be saying the following things light heartedly, the words "cheating" and "blind dodging" were thrown around. Negreanu also said that his new opponent must be "comfortable with angles" and that "karma will have its say."Negreanu is sitting on a stack of roughly 26,000.

21 March 2010, 7:38 pmRealKidPoker: Day 1 is over I got 65,700. In 7 tourneys this year I've made day 2 all 7 times. Gotta run good late. I'm getting plenty of chances.

Daniel seems a bit cranky in Europe. I better send him some Midol next time.

Negreanu MiffedDaniel Negreanu does not appear to be very thrilled with the player that has just been seated to his right. Negreanu was the big blind and posted the 300, while the new addition to his table coincidentally (or conveniently) sat down just afterward. Though he seemed to be saying the following things light heartedly, the words "cheating" and "blind dodging" were thrown around. Negreanu also said that his new opponent must be "comfortable with angles" and that "karma will have its say."Negreanu is sitting on a stack of roughly 26,000.
this may be a bit of a problem with DN i hate to say be he seems to be kinda on edge and pissy at the table, doesnt seem to be the light hearted funny happy guy that is taking your chips, probably because his edge is not as big as it once was. I know he is under a lot of pressure and all, but i think he needs to approach things more lightheartedly like he used to and keep working to stay on top, he has been doing great this year i just hope he doesnt let the mental side of things get to him.GL DANIEL!

Daniel starts today at 51 out of 259 with a chip stack of 65,700 at level ten, blinds are 600-1,200 and a 200 ante. Daniels M= 18.25. lets see if he can pick off a few short stacks! GL Daniel doing great!

this may be a bit of a problem with DN i hate to say be he seems to be kinda on edge and pissy at the table, doesnt seem to be the light hearted funny happy guy that is taking your chips, probably because his edge is not as big as it once was. I know he is under a lot of pressure and all, but i think he needs to approach things more lightheartedly like he used to and keep working to stay on top, he has been doing great this year i just hope he doesnt let the mental side of things get to him.GL DANIEL!
Oh no, n, no, no. I have never, and will never, sit idly by when a guy takes a shot like that. He was moved to our table, looked at the table and noticed it was his BB. He then pretended to be confused and waited for the dealer to deal the hand, then sat down. I told him karma was going to bust him, and sure enough, an hour later my Russian angle shooting friend was out the door.
Oh no, n, no, no. I have never, and will never, sit idly by when a guy takes a shot like that. He was moved to our table, looked at the table and noticed it was his BB. He then pretended to be confused and waited for the dealer to deal the hand, then sat down. I told him karma was going to bust him, and sure enough, an hour later my Russian angle shooting friend was out the door.
LOL that is just crazy though. In response to being "pissy at the table" how would you react if someone done that at a big event, I know I would be pissed off. Fair play pity more people dont speak out rather than let nonsense like that ruin and spoil the event for the other players at the table.Oh and DN, so you can predict future events now aswel as hole cards lol people will be calling you GOD soon haha
Daniel knocked out, QJ 23 March 2010, 8:37 amRealKidPoker: Bad start to the day down to 25k lost a few small ones then doubled a guy up with 88 to his KK23 March 2010, 9:19 amRealKidPoker: Ugh the day 2 curse continues. Never had a chance today. Finally moved in my last 13k with QJ called by QQ. More time to play on PokerStars.
DN I love you man you are awesome! I was more or less just hoping that you weren't letting th mental side get in your way! Keep going man! you will break throu on a day 2 at some point and go deep! i can feel it!
23 March 2010, 8:37 amRealKidPoker: Bad start to the day down to 25k lost a few small ones then doubled a guy up with 88 to his KK23 March 2010, 9:19 amRealKidPoker: Ugh the day 2 curse continues. Never had a chance today. Finally moved in my last 13k with QJ called by QQ. More time to play on PokerStars.
Day 2 sounds like it was one of those not so fun days.