The Offical Edmonton Oilers Thread!

2.20 GAA and .947 SP so far this season.
AYP.Adjusted your post for a more fairer view of his stats. The adjustments take into account what it would be like being a goalie for an NHL team that does not count on Tom Gilbert, Dustin Penner and Jason Strudwick playing any form of defense.
  • Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's the one on the right, isn't he?  

Based on talent...Colorado. Based on money...Edmonton.

Since Bryzgalov joined the team, they are unbeaten and have outscored the opposition 11-1. Ya, he hasn't played yet, but its obvious Ilya's presence in the room has made a world of difference.

AYP.Adjusted your post for a more fairer view of his stats. The adjustments take into account what it would be like being a goalie for an NHL team that does not count on Tom Gilbert, Dustin Penner and Jason Strudwick playing any form of defense.
You can add many more names to that list. Naming Tom Gilbert won't enable you to acquire him at a cheaper price. :club:
You can add many more names to that list. Naming Tom Gilbert won't enable you to acquire him at a cheaper price. :club:
I just dropped him in my high roller pool. His run on pts at the end last year cost me big, and now that I have him this year, his plus/minus is killing me.Since AHL doesnt count plus/minus, I could care less how crappy his D is. But it is crap! And now hes not even getting as much PP time as I hoped.
Khabbi to the IR, pulled groin. Gerber called up.
WOW..DUBEY is the starting goalie now??This has to be good news...No ill towards Khabbi injury but here is his chance..Run with it and make sure Khabbi doesnt play anymore..Trouble is he is the goalie for the Oilers and not the Red Wings
who knows if Devan will get all the starts, or if they will do a 50/50 timeshare with Gerber. I imagine they have to at least give Devan a chance to run with it.
Its great news regardless..Just a couple of weeks ago, he was 2a/2b...Now he has a chance to be number 1 for a while..
who knows if Devan will get all the starts, or if they will do a 50/50 timeshare with Gerber. I imagine they have to at least give Devan a chance to run with it.
The word is official out of Edmonton. Gerber has been called up to BACK UP Devan....
Its painful following this team.
Try having a rooting interest in a goaltender playing behind that defense. I might need blood pressure meds before the season is over.
Try having a rooting interest in a goaltender playing behind that defense. I might need blood pressure meds before the season is over.
Well Iam betting them tonight so I have $250 on the line. I won't watch the game just look at the final score.
They should send Cogliano down and call up a pylon. Instant defensive improvement.
Well, since Dubey is spending his Friday reading over the rule book for the things it DOESNT havent in there, I say get the Oilers to try it and see what the NHL says.:club:
Well, since Dubey is spending his Friday reading over the rule book for the things it DOESNT havent in there, I say get the Oilers to try it and see what the NHL says.:club:
47.1.1 Illegal substitution of a pylonWhen a coach or GM intentionally inserts a pylon into the lineup in favour of an active player, the referee shall assess a 2 minute bench minor. There is one exception to this rule*(See 48.1.2 The Cogliano Clause)
Here are the stats you requested:10fAK0p4tS_1XF7RvTVb.jpg
So you noticed as well that he has played in all 17 games this year meaning his Ironman streak is alive at 263 games played.This board is full of Doug Jarvis fans scared that Cogliano might break his record, I get it now.
So you noticed as well that he has played in all 17 games this year meaning his Ironman streak is alive at 263 games played.This board is full of Doug Jarvis fans scared that Cogliano might break his record, I get it now.
:club: