The Offical Edmonton Oilers Thread!

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's the one on the right, isn't he?  

Based on talent...Colorado. Based on money...Edmonton.

Since Bryzgalov joined the team, they are unbeaten and have outscored the opposition 11-1. Ya, he hasn't played yet, but its obvious Ilya's presence in the room has made a world of difference.

i know Dubey is at the game...Khabibulin has given up 6, why the hell is he still in there..I wonder if Dubnyk on the bench or the press box today..It would be nice if he was on the bench if he got a few minutes int

i know Dubey is at the game...Khabibulin has given up 6, why the hell is he still in there..I wonder if Dubnyk on the bench or the press box today..It would be nice if he was on the bench if he got a few minutes int
Yeah I was at the game and Devan was in the press box. It actually worked out fine because I was able to hang out with him pretty much right up till game time and ride to the rink with him and stuff. Obviously him starting would have been best, but this worked out pretty well too.I'm hoping he gets a start tomorrow night in Calgary. It seems like a logical time to give one of the backups a start, with Khabi struggling a bit, and him already getting 6 straight starts, but who knows.I was sitting beside Devin Setoguchi's mom at the game. I told her that I started Devin over Wojtek Wolski in my FCHL game, and Wolski had 2 assists. I told her to tell Devin that he'd better pick his game up if he expects to crack my starting lineup at any time in the future, and that he could consider himself benched for the immediate future. **this last part is only based loosely on real events.
Devan will be getting his first start of the season tonight against Columbus.
Congrats..Good luck Devan..Hopefully you will have a great game..Shutout ONE TIME.
Devan will be getting his first start of the season tonight against Columbus.
DAMN! I have to cheer against him. Daniel has Edmonton in net for him tonight.I'll hope for a 5-4 win with a huge night from Tom Gilbert.

Awesome..Didnt realize he played for the Wilkes Barre Penguins for a few games..Was he Penguin property or was he just lent to them??