Ak Oop 3 Bet Pot Multiway

CO and MP1 are unknowns, button is a breakeven standard TAG reg. Im pretty lost on this turn as i kinda think im only getting called by sets or AJ a lot if i shove. Whats my best move to get value from weaker hands ? PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (9 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comsaw flopButton ($107.20)SB ($26.40)Hero (BB) ($57.95)UTG ($17.10)UTG+1 ($50)MP1 ($49.65)MP2 ($89.05)MP3 ($50)CO ($68.35)1029086.gifPreflop: Hero is BB with Aspade.gif, Kclub.gif2 folds, MP1 bets $2, 2 folds, CO calls $2, Button calls $2, 1 fold, Hero raises to $9, MP1 calls $7, CO calls $7, Button calls $7Flop: ($36.25) Jclub.gif, 2spade.gif, 8diamond.gif(4 players)Hero checks, MP1 checks, CO checks, Button checksTurn: ($36.25) Aheart.gif(4 players)Hero checks, MP1 checks, CO checks, Button checksRiver: ($36.25) Kheart.gif(4 players)Hero gaybets 13, ....

Hero ?
Ugh. Four players to a flop and we turn our ace, and most of them have only a PSB in their stack. You're getting a set checked to you on the flop on that board every time. You're hand is completely face up if you bet it and no one is paying you with worse. We can LOL check and own lesser aces. We can LOL check and get owned by a set betting the river (which we have to call). We can LOL shove and fold out all the worse hands (except maybe AQ)?We can LOL shove and get snapped and I mean SNAPPED by a set and be drawing dead. We can LOL bet 1/4 pot and get minor value from random suited Ax or shoved on by AQ/sets/two pair. LOL poker. I'd really like to hear what others have to say.

+1 On preflop being a bit bigger.I know we're oop against 2 villians, but this is a pretty dry board.. anyone think we should just go ahead and cbet flop?On the turn, maybe I bet, like 13?I wouldn't worry too much about AJ type hands... not sure a Jack can check that flop after the original raisr checks.

Ugh. Four players to a flop and we turn our ace, and most of them have only a PSB in their stack. You're getting a set checked to you on the flop on that board every time. You're hand is completely face up if you bet it and no one is paying you with worse. We can LOL check and own lesser aces. We can LOL check and get owned by a set betting the river (which we have to call). We can LOL shove and fold out all the worse hands (except maybe AQ)?We can LOL shove and get snapped and I mean SNAPPED by a set and be drawing dead. We can LOL bet 1/4 pot and get minor value from random suited Ax or shoved on by AQ/sets/two pair. LOL poker. I'd really like to hear what others have to say.
This was pretty much what i was thinking.

C/c seems best. This will let lessor aces bet thinking you must have KK/QQ, and also if there's a bet and raise back around to you you can safely fold.

C/c seems best. This will let lessor aces bet thinking you must have KK/QQ, and also if there's a bet and raise back around to you you can safely fold.
I'm pretty sure you can fold even with a bet and a call honestly

OK so indeed ended up checking the turn. Now if anyone has a set they must be betting the turn hoping someone has an ace right ? So at the river im also sure no one has KK. Is the gayish 13 valuebet allright ?

OK so indeed ended up checking the turn. Now if anyone has a set they must be betting the turn hoping someone has an ace right ? So at the river im also sure no one has KK. Is the gayish 13 valuebet allright ?
I reserve gaybetting for trying to get spazz value (in addition to mandatory call value). I really don't think you're going to get people to spazz in a multiway checked around pot.Go ahead and half-pot/call. I mean... yeah sets can slowplay still, and someone could has a hilarious QT... but so can plenty of 2 pair combos. If there's another caller and a raise I think a herofold isn't horrible... but I probably couldn't make one given the odds at that point.