I am looking to stake some players soon, but i need some info...does it work?It can and will, but don't go in expecting it to be an easy way to make money, it's extremely hit or miss.how do i know who to trust?Look for people who you recognize as active posters, if you want to put a "Must have 1k+" posts requirement on it or something of the sort, a lot of people do that too.what ratio is good?Most here use 50/50NSBbest days to stake?Weekends

a simple early-warning test is to google the name you are thinking about sendint to plus the word scam or stole. because screen names are pretty unique (ie google isn't going to find thousands of different qyayqi's to muddy the issue), you can quickly see if the person has been previously involved in shenanigans.

a simple early-warning test is to google the name you are thinking about sendint to plus the word scam or stole. because screen names are pretty unique (ie google isn't going to find thousands of different qyayqi's to muddy the issue), you can quickly see if the person has been previously involved in shenanigans.
unfortunately this doesn't work with my name, for some reason its becoming increasingly popular as a word :\
unfortunately this doesn't work with my name, for some reason its becoming increasingly popular as a word :\
yeah... i see BBsRJReich all over the place nowadays....

Ok thanks guys, i will be staking over the next couple of weeks. I have done well in some live cash games recently and dont realy have the time to play the long tournaments of the weeekend, so gna give someone else the chance. May want to rail in a few games beforehand just too "scout" maybe. Is this ok?Any1 interested leave pokerstars username, tournament preference (turbo etc), stakes usually played, time usually online (and time zone). Thanks guys.