OK, no real reads. Is there any way I can fold, definitely not calling. Thoughts on pre and on flop welcome as well.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 0.25 Tournament, 15/30 Blinds (9 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comBB (t1860)UTG (t1030)UTG+1 (t1855)MP1 (t1810)MP2 (t9185)MP3 (t1675)CO (t8285)Hero (Button) (t1895)SB (t1125)Hero's M: 42.11Preflop: Hero is Button with Kspade.gif, Kdiamond.gif2 folds, MP1 calls t30, 1 fold, MP3 calls t30, CO calls t30, Hero bets t150, SB calls t135, 1 fold, MP1 calls t120, MP3 calls t120, CO calls t120Flop: (t780) Kheart.gif, 10club.gif, Jheart.gif(5 players)SB checks, MP1 checks, MP3 checks, CO bets t120, Hero raises to t420, 1 fold, MP1 calls t420, 2 foldsTurn: (t1740) 6heart.gif(2 players)MP1 bets t630, Hero ???

raise larger on the flop. call me a nit but i think we kinda need to fold to the donk bet, it is too small imo to be anything but a big hand, but shove the next best option and close imo bc he could have a set still, but i fold. worst thing you can do imo is call.second thought, 800ish in the pot on the flop, about 1.2k behind, just get it in on the flop most likely

raise larger on the flop. call me a nit but i think we kinda need to fold to the donk bet, it is too small imo to be anything but a big hand, but shove the next best option and close imo bc he could have a set still, but i fold. worst thing you can do imo is call.second thought, 800ish in the pot on the flop, about 1.2k behind, just get it in on the flop most likely
Shove AINECI think it's more like KQ here than two hearts. Oh, and even if you are ****ed you still have 10 outs.