I remember you called bull-shyt to me winning a seat to the wsop main event in 2008 and i proved you wrong there.You also flammed me bc my english wasnt that good back than so i doubt Ill be providing you with any links.GL and have a good day sir.
I don't remember any of this. Might have happened but I don't remember it.
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just curious because it seems unlikely and if you're going to cite it as an accomplishment you should certainly have no problem confirming it as well.

are you cool pming me your first and last name maybe an address also? If you where giving out the stake diffrent story but seems like you're trying to discredit me and its not the 1st time either plus ive staked you a few times back in the day before you where a champ so i dont get what your problem is with me?
I'll do it if you do it.
I remember you called bull-shyt to me winning a seat to the wsop main event in 2008 and i proved you wrong there.You also flammed me bc my english wasnt that good back than so i doubt Ill be providing you with any links.GL and have a good day sir.
Your English still isn't "good".
I'm just curious because it seems unlikely and if you're going to cite it as an accomplishment you should certainly have no problem confirming it as well.
i asume you think im talking about the main event but it was a smaller buy in so pm me and ill provide the proof gl at the 109 rebuy TID!
So, what you're saying is this, by your logic..."One thing I said was true, therefore everything I say is true."I didn't realize that resumes ran on a "blind faith" basis now, I'm going to start listing that I've won like 8 local live events and not provide proof to back it up and expect people to believe me and then get pissy when they don't.

I mean I feel it's pretty important to specify, I could say I got 2nd in the PCA when in actuality it was the $200 ladies only event or something

I mean I feel it's pretty important to specify, I could say I got 2nd in the PCA when in actuality it was the $200 ladies only event or something
I won a 440 last week, if anyone needs proof, PM me.
So, what you're saying is this, by your logic..."One thing I said was true, therefore everything I say is true."I didn't realize that resumes ran on a "blind faith" basis now, I'm going to start listing that I've won like 8 local live events and not provide proof to back it up and expect people to believe me and then get pissy when they don't.
Its like applying for a job and when you give in your resumes some other person whos not applying says can you give me your refences to check them up, and would be even worse if one of those people had done it to you before.Anyways i didnt mean to come off pissy and have no problem with scully just thought he was trying to give me hard time not just in this thread but its over so gl and have a good night. At no point did i mean to cause drama in this thread.
screw wet dreams i splooged during the game when farokmanesh fired up 1 from deep with 28 secs left on shot clock.....LOVED IT
i'm in cedah falls for it, so hof

OK guys, I've selected the following for the big stakes:Sunday Warm-up - tbirck412Sunday Million - NvrQuitSecond Chance - TwstdWrstrAnd also selected the following for $55 stakes to the 200k guart. lurbzpsufans2Please PM with the following details and I will send the stake once I receive the PM.Real NamePhone Number (incl. country code etc.)MSN (preferably)/AIM/e-mailPokerStars name and cityI, _______(name)________ agree that I will send 60% of my winnings from ______(tourney name + number)_______ to HardcorePawn (Newport) on PokerStars

OK guys, I've selected the following for the big stakes:Sunday Warm-up - tbirck412Sunday Million - NvrQuitSecond Chance - TwstdWrstr(just doubling checking the others I'm giving $55 stakes....)
TY good sir, we gonna make you some cash