• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pokerstars Screenname - Collotto (Saskatoon)Stakes & Games - I currently am playing .02/.05 NL Holdem cash games and $2.20 NL Holdem Heads Up SnGs. I sometimes throw in a $1.10 45 man SnGHere's a few screenshots of my Sharkscope:Sharkscope1.pngSharkscope2.pngAnd here is my OPR:OPR_Graph.pngI should get staked because I'm getting married so unfortunately there is not alot of extra money for poker. I enjoy playing the larger tournaments but don't have the bankroll to play them quite yet. Oh and did I mention I'm a charter member? :club: FCPers That Can Vouch For Me - TrueAce13 (I've staked him in the past); sKiJakUda; And after I win a tournament for you, maybe youThere are alot of deserving people on this forum so good luck to you and whomever you choose. Thanks for reading.

Username Games Played Av. Profit Av. Stake Av. ROI Total Profit Form Ability /100 Network Filter psufans2 62 $38 $13 135% $2,353 Tilt 79 FullTilt x psufans2 2,096 $1 $16 11% $1,845 Tilt 72 PokerStars ok havent put in for one of these in forever but ive always wanted to play million so figure this would be good opportunity to do so.ok i tried the print screen thing and it didnt work and last time i got it to work i had wsex walk me through it. havent been playing much lately but i used to play around the 30 or so limit with 50 built in. I play mtts or HU thats about it with stt sprinkled in...cash makes me die inside. I feel that there are numerous people on here that would vouch for me by numerous i feel like prolly 90% even u I believe lol.I could only play in the second chance or the million cuz my sleep sched is so screwed up as it is i would wake up at abt like 1500.psufans2 and i believe fcp is the city. the reason i think i should get the stake is because i have been here forever obviously(even though not as much lately due to school) and have staked numerous people numerous times and i want to play in one of these bigger BI tourneys

thanks for the applications guys. Gonna decide on what horses to pick Sat night, and I'll send out the stakes then. Until then, stakes still up for grabs!

I would apply but I run like a 3 legged cat right now.
this i can't win for my life right now but maybe on someone elses dime i might be able to turn it around..if u need someone to run i would but if enough good players apply pick them lol

I began playing mtt online at the end of 08 start of 2009 mostly played cash online.I made top 70 at NAPT just a month or so back so far for 2010 I havent played that many tornis online been playing alot of cash live usally 2-5nl 5-5nl and sometimes 5-10nl.If you stake me and i build a stack I can be very dangerous.I hope to try to make both of us a nice pay day for sunday good luck to whoever you pick you deserve a nice score for your generosity. (JONYJUICE)Thornhill.803ab27d46.jpg

I began playing mtt online at the end of 08 start of 2009 mostly played cash online.I made top 70 at NAPT just a month or so back so far for 2010 I havent played that many tornis online been playing alot of cash live usally 2-5nl 5-5nl and sometimes 5-10nl.If you stake me and i build a stack I can be very dangerous.I hope to try to make both of us a nice pay day for sunday good luck to whoever you pick you deserve a nice score for your generosity. (JONYJUICE)Thornhill.803ab27d46.jpg
What's your name?
Can you give us a link to verify your finish in the NAPT?
I remember you called bull-shyt to me winning a seat to the wsop main event in 2008 and i proved you wrong there.You also flammed me bc my english wasnt that good back than so i doubt Ill be providing you with any links.GL and have a good day sir.
I remember you called bull-shyt to me winning a seat to the wsop main event in 2008 and i proved you wrong there.You also flammed me bc my english wasnt that good back than so i doubt Ill be providing you with any links.GL and have a good day sir.
FCP investigative sleuths go at it.
How about you PM it to me so I can confirm. I think I'd be considered fairly trustworthy.
are you cool pming me your first and last name maybe an address also? If you where giving out the stake diffrent story but seems like you're trying to discredit me and its not the 1st time either plus ive staked you a few times back in the day before you where a champ so i dont get what your problem is with me?