I wll be giving at least one stake to each of the following:(all tourneys take place Sunday 21st March)$215 Sunday Warm-up 13:30ET$215 Sunday Million 17:00ET$215 Sunday Second Chance 19:00ET$55 Daily Eight Grand Sunday Special [200k guart] 15:30In your application posts, please include:- PokerStars SN and city- The stakes you currently play- The games you currently play (cash game, SNG, MTTs etc.)- A screenshot of your OPR, SharkScope, HEM etc. - Why you should get the stake- An FCPer that can vouche for your credibilityTerms for the stakes are 60 (me) - 40 (you), no stakeback. (so just to be 100% clear, if you win $100k, I get 60k, you get 40k)

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Derpppp I'll apply here too.In your application posts, please include:- PokerStars SN and cityBBsRJReich (Fullerton)- The stakes you currently play$6.50-$27 SNGs- The games you currently play (cash game, SNG, MTTs etc.)45 man SNGs and 180 man SNGs- A screenshot of your OPR, SharkScope, HEM etc.http://officialpokerrankings.com/pokerstar...64CE2F.html?t=2 (I'm on diff comp can't do sharkscope screen)- Why you should get the stakeCashed in both my SM attempts, including the one for JC. Worked a lot on my game as of late.- An FCPer that can vouche for your credibilityTwstdWrstr

I wll be giving at least one stake to each of the following:(all tourneys take place Sunday 21st March)$215 Sunday Warm-up 13:30ET$215 Sunday Million 17:00ET$215 Sunday Second Chance 19:00ET$55 Daily Eight Grand Sunday Special [200k guart] 15:30In your application posts, please include:- PokerStars SN and city- The stakes you currently play- The games you currently play (cash game, SNG, MTTs etc.)- A screenshot of your OPR, SharkScope, HEM etc. - Why you should get the stake- An FCPer that can vouche for your credibilityTerms for the stakes are 60 (me) - 40 (you), no stakeback. (so just to be 100% clear, if you win $100k, I get 60k, you get 40k)
Pokerstars SN - tbrick412 (Cedar Falls)I play up to $22 mtts and sngssngs, 180s, and mttsscreenshot:sharkscopenew.jpgopr linkwhy? i cashed for JC when he offered and i'm an animalwho can vouch for me? kobe2odom8, twstwrstr, and pry a few other ppl.gl to you whoever you choose
Pokerstars SN - tbrick412 (Cedar Falls)I play up to $22 mtts and sngssngs, 180s, and mttsscreenshot:sharkscopenew.jpgopr linkwhy? i cashed for JC when he offered and i'm an animalwho can vouch for me? kobe2odom8, twstwrstr, and pry a few other ppl.gl to you whoever you choose
pick this sexy young man.shark itt

- I can play any of those except the WU- PuckSniper23 (Fort Runbad)- currently play micros/low, have played a few millions and cashed both.- Mostly play MTT's and 4/180's, I throw a few 45's in once in a long while- I should get a stake because I am long time forum member, and I am a solid +EV horse that cashed on Jc Alvarado's stake for the 40M celebration. I've always stuck with micros because I work full time and have a family to support.- An FCPer that can vouche for your credibility - Tbrick, Kobe34, K28, Lurbz, NvrQuit all know me, prob some others too.march17t.jpgOh crap should I not have said Lurbz? :club:

hey, I'm available for any of the tournies. My pokerstars screenname is: ARS3NIC I play out of Toronto.Currently I'm broke and haven't played a tourney in a few months. The terms to your stake are more than reasonable and I can assure you I would not fawk around, if you were to stake me. My best cash so far is 3rd place for $4800 in the pokerstars 55 1 rebuy 1 add on tourney, december 28/2009. According to the officialpokerrankings, i'm up $7500 on Stars. I've wasted alot of money on booze, women, and drugs. but I can assure you that I still know how to play the game and finish deep. http://www.officialpokerrankings.com/poker...098C13E825.html I'm 22 years old and started playing poker when I was 14. If you choose to stake me I can guarantee you I will not get knocked out like a donk and it will have to be a BAD BEAT for me to bust.... I don't have anyone here that can vouch for me but I have played in one FCP Negreanu Open and finished 6th. http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...hp/t139462.htmlBy the way, Happy St.Patty's day buddy, I will be gettin' drunk as fawk at an irish pub tonight :club: Cheeers!

hey, I'm available for any of the tournies. My pokerstars screenname is: ARS3NIC I play out of Toronto.Currently I'm broke and haven't played a tourney in a few months. The terms to your stake are more than reasonable and I can assure you I would not fawk around, if you were to stake me. My best cash so far is 3rd place for $4800 in the pokerstars 55 1 rebuy 1 add on tourney, december 28/2009. According to the officialpokerrankings, i'm up $7500 on Stars. I've wasted alot of money on booze, women, and drugs. but I can assure you that I still know how to play the game and finish deep. http://www.officialpokerrankings.com/poker...098C13E825.html I'm 22 years old and started playing poker when I was 14. If you choose to stake me I can guarantee you I will not get knocked out like a donk and it will have to be a BAD BEAT for me to bust.... I don't have anyone here that can vouch for me but I have played in one FCP Negreanu Open and finished 6th. http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...hp/t139462.htmlBy the way, Happy St.Patty's day buddy, I will be gettin' drunk as fawk at an irish pub tonight :club: Cheeers!
welcome back sick_boy

Tbrick and Lurbz are definitely guys around here I've seen but a lot of hard work in.I'd love to as well, but I'm going to be starting over online and I haven't even played online really in a couple months. I primarily play live with friends for now. If you'd think about giving a guy a shot one time that'd be great! But I also can see why not.Good luck to everyone that you stake into these tournaments, and ship it!

Tbrick and Lurbz are definitely guys around here I've seen but a lot of hard work in.I'd love to as well, but I'm going to be starting over online and I haven't even played online really in a couple months. I primarily play live with friends for now. If you'd think about giving a guy a shot one time that'd be great! But I also can see why not.Good luck to everyone that you stake into these tournaments, and ship it!
lets not get crazy