• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

but next season will be what the second season should have been. raylan v. boyd.   i anticipate a plethora of crowder monologues.

That's what pisses me off about shows like this, shows like Dexter, and even the Shield. They move forward the real plot so ****ing slowly. This whole season, basically nothing happened at all. Nothin

I live in nebraska. I can't remember the last black female I interacted with. (Live, I mean. I interact with many every day online) There is an 80 year old one with a walker, that's a member of my gym. She's lovely, but not exactly a text buddy.

• 2 weeks later...

This is one where I don't get the BigD hate-watching. I truly love this show, when it's on it's A-game, and this whole season has been, and should continue to be, fantastic. The "aplex" conversation fucking killed me.

I haven't been too enamored with this season. Every scene between Shane and Eva has had me cringing because, to me, they are waaaay overplaying the "down home" folksy-isms from Shane.

And I know the violence has often been cartoonish but they are really going over the top this season

the bombmaker blowing himself up. if he makes such rookie mistakes he would've blown himself up long before now or, at a minimum, he wouldn't be considered anyone's "go to guy" for demo. the whole methane setup this week was ridic and then to cap it off: one punch dead? come on....

basically, the final episode could be tomorrow and I'd be ok with it, watching the last couple episodes I've basically been this:

200_s.gif

The methane part I was okay with. The other guy...sure I internally voice the same concerns as you. But in the end, I view it as them giving a minor, useless character a memorable death. Boyd's pack of cigarettes was just about equal in absurdity. If they're going to kill someone, they want it done fun. The only way Boyd ever meets with the guy is if he's talented, so they paint themselves into a bit of a corner.

And choo-choo's hit hard, man. His death is going to be wonderfully stupid, however it comes about.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...