Just wanted confirmation that this is a good fold. OK to open? Should I call if BB doesn't? Button had shoved a few hands earlier and BB seemed like a tard, figure this isn't a good spot to race against 2 people.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 0.25 Tournament, 40/80 Blinds (8 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comBB (t1030)UTG (t2115)UTG+1 (t6350)MP1 (t2185)MP2 (t1650)Hero (CO) (t2120)Button (t1185)SB (t5700)Hero's M: 17.67Preflop: Hero is CO with 6heart.gif, 6club.gif4 folds, Hero bets t240, Button raises to t1185 (All-In), 1 fold, BB calls t950 (All-In), 1 fold

Yes the open is fine. I think I call if BB goes away.I roll my eyes and fold. You're not getting a terrible price to go against two others but I think I save what I have left.

I think it's a fold no matter what. Button has 15 bbs left and without a read, I don't give him credit for restealing wide here (as he should) so I think 66 fares pretty poorly vs. his range, and we're not getting great odds.After BB calls, it's a snap fold.

Thanks guys just wanted to make sure. What is the lightest you call with here? I'm gonna say I would call with JJ+ and AK/AQ. I may even fold JJ or AQ because these are so soft I feel I can pass up a flip at this point and be fine. Since 90% of these guys can't tie their shoes and nit it up at the bubble or spazz out with garbage. I'm slowly working my way up, these things are long for such small payouts but I'm slowly building a BR. Considering I was freerolling just last year, now I'm up to 50 I think I'm doing alright. Looking to play these .25 45/90's until I have about 200 then move up to the 2.20 90/1.20 45's. Occasionally I may take a shot at a MTT, but nothing more than the 1.10 ones. Anyway, enough rambling about my little poker journey.

snap fold super quick

My calling range is a lot lighter than that if BB folds, but since BB calls, I would prolly narrow it kinda to your range that you set....maybe add a 99 and tens...well player dependent, plus mtt dependent

Snap fold, but if BB doesn't call it's dependent on the situation as well. 66 is a loose call, but it's pretty easy he has two overs as well. He's shoving with any PP though basically too.. it's a call/fold depending on how you feel. 50/50 imo