OK, conditions for all stakes1) min of 1500 posts (non-negotiable)2) we split prize money 60 (me) - 40 (you), no stakebackin your posts applications, include PS name, any sharkscope/OPR screenshots and any respected (lol) FCPers that can vouche for you.Not sure how many stakes I'll give per touranment, but the following tournaments will be up for grabs. $55 70k #302011082 21:30ET$55 (6max) #302011122 22:15ET$33 15k #302011162 23.00ETEDIT: also mention what stakes you play at the moment, if ur busto etc.

OK, mightn't get any interest tonight. I'll do it some other night, and def some for Sunday too. The $33s and $55s are still up for grabs tonight tho...

OK, mightn't get any interest tonight. I'll do it some other night, and def some for Sunday too. The $33s and $55s are still up for grabs tonight tho...
Hold on, let me go jam 1k posts into a useless thread. =P

May be in for sunday. Busy LV'ing now till saturday.very cool offer, was just coming on to offer some LV celebration stakes on a much lower variety and saw these!GL if anyone rolls.

May be in for sunday. Busy LV'ing now till saturday.very cool offer, was just coming on to offer some LV celebration stakes on a much lower variety and saw these!GL if anyone rolls.
What's LV out of interest?
since ur an '04er I'll stake u in one if u want?
Thanks, but no. I was just trying to make a joke; I suck enough at the lower limits that giving me a stake would be a waste of money.Sorry to confuse you about my intent with the post.

I'll run one for you some night, I got hit with a schedule on FTP tonight...I think I'm free Sunday, definitely free Friday and Saturday.

formal app:BBsRJReich (Fullerton), http://officialpokerrankings.com/pokerstar...64CE2F.html?t=2Vouch... twstdwrstr, highwaystar, ko8e34, tbrick412, kobe2odom8, fargopokerND, i_fold08, nvrquit... i could go on and on.Currently running $6.50 to $27 45 mans and $12 180s on stars as well as $22 and under turbo MTTsI'll be up front you don't want me running 6 max I am trbl. And this is gonna sound ridiculous but I_fold is prob someone I'd take a chance on in 6max going back to his SCOOP run last year, he's actually good at it.I'll run either the 70k or the 15k, as long as you're okay with me having other tables going on the side.EDIT: If picked, please let me know which day, so that I can make sure it's free. Thanks.

formal app:BBsRJReich (Fullerton), http://officialpokerrankings.com/pokerstar...64CE2F.html?t=2Vouch... twstdwrstr, highwaystar, ko8e34, tbrick412, kobe2odom8, fargopokerND, i_fold08, nvrquit... i could go on and on.Currently running $6.50 to $27 45 mans and $12 180s on stars as well as $22 and under turbo MTTsI'll be up front you don't want me running 6 max I am trbl. And this is gonna sound ridiculous but I_fold is prob someone I'd take a chance on in 6max going back to his SCOOP run last year, he's actually good at it.I'll run either the 70k or the 15k, as long as you're okay with me having other tables going on the side.EDIT: If picked, please let me know which day, so that I can make sure it's free. Thanks.
How did this guy get listed first and I didn't get listed at all.Second guy. really?The third guy has like 17 posts and no one knows who he is.FML

Wish I had been around longer, but yeah, definitely go with Lurbz.