Dn Playing 100/200

well...Poker Stars $100/$200 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 614845The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History Convertergood2cu (CO): $101255.00Vick Is God (BTN): $30075.00cts687 (SB): $32215.00KidPoker (BB): $40000.00Bullitos (UTG): $19700.00tjbentham (MP): $36395.00Pre Flop: ($300.00)1 fold, tjbentham raises to $600, 1 fold, Vick Is God calls $600, cts687 calls $500, 1 foldFlop: ($2000.00) T :qh 2 :ts A :4h(3 players)cts687 checks, tjbentham checks, Vick Is God bets $1200, cts687 calls $1200, tjbentham foldsTurn: ($4400.00) Q :jh(2 players)cts687 checks, Vick Is God checksRiver: ($4400.00) K :D(2 players)cts687 checks, Vick Is God checksFinal Pot: $4400.00cts687 shows T :3h T :5c (three of a kind, Tens)cts687 wins $4395.00(Rake: $5.00)
Not nearly as bad as the other hand, while still pretty bad. Not quite certain how you check that turn.
danielwtf.jpgIMO...Mark
:club: You, my friend, have just made my day.
  • Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone else here think Vic played this hand poor on the turn?PokerStars Game #41901959169: Hold'em No Limit ($100/$200 USD) - 2010/03/29 18:38:56 AT [2010/03/29 17:38:56 ET]Table 'Ulysses III' 6-max Seat #2 is the buttonSeat 1: good2cu ($118695 in chips) Seat 2: cts687 ($39900 in chips) Seat 3: Altrum Altus ($33500 in chips) Seat 4: Vick Is God ($27585 in chips) Seat 5: KidPoker ($57205 in chips) Seat 6: tjbentham ($37080 in chips) Altrum Altus: posts small blind $100Vick Is God: posts big blind $200*** HOLE CARDS ***KidPoker: raises $400 to $600tjbentham: folds good2cu: folds cts687: folds Altrum Altus: folds Vick Is God: raises $1800 to $2400KidPoker: calls $1800*** FLOP *** [Th 6s 2s]Vick Is God: bets $4000KidPoker: calls $4000*** TURN *** [Th 6s 2s] [3d]Vick Is God: checks KidPoker: checks *** RIVER *** [Th 6s 2s 3d] [Ks]Vick Is God: bets $5600KidPoker: raises $45205 to $50805 and is all-inVick Is God: calls $15585 and is all-inUncalled bet ($29620) returned to KidPoker*** SHOW DOWN ***KidPoker: shows [Js 9s] (a flush, King high)Vick Is God: shows [Kh Kc] (three of a kind, Kings)KidPoker collected $55265 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $55270 | Rake $5 Board [Th 6s 2s 3d Ks]Seat 1: good2cu folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: cts687 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: Altrum Altus (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 4: Vick Is God (big blind) showed [Kh Kc] and lost with three of a kind, KingsSeat 5: KidPoker showed [Js 9s] and won ($55265) with a flush, King highSeat 6: tjbentham folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Way to take something that was getting a little old and make it so new again. This may never, ever, get old. :club:

1. CTS is a super good player. Open the window for him and he is very capable of throwing you off the roof if you get too frisky.2. We are super deep. Playing 100 BB stacks is very different than almost 300 BB's.3. Check calling flop to make it look like a draw so he double barrels, and maybe fires a 3rd as a bluff.4. 8 on the turn is a bad card. If I check-raise the turn he folds anything but a set or a draw. If we get it all in on turn, I'm usually behind. Either way he will NOT call river.5. If I check-raise the river it's hard for me to realistically rep J-10. Problem is, HE CAN. If I check-raise river, how would you bitches like it when he shoves? Nice spot right? You like that spot do you? Then be my guest. It's a pretty spewtastic river check-raise with a hand like 999. Tough to fold to a shove, the problem is, your opponent IS capable of shoving on you with air. Of all the forum posts I read about this hand only one guy understood my line and thought it was fine. It was a guy who plays in the game. Also had another top online pro comment on my line in the hand and he thought it was excellent. Listen to the pros, or listen to people who think, "You have three of a kind man!!! Raise!!!!!" Whatevs man, I think I'm doing just fine and my improvement in just the last week has been pretty significant. I've worked hard, and it's made me the best I've ever been. Laugh at the 999 hand in a vacuum if you like, it doesn't phase me because I know the play was fine. If I thought I made a mistake on the hand I'd say so.5086 hands+$90,295

1. CTS is a super good player. Open the window for him and he is very capable of throwing you off the roof if you get too frisky.2. We are super deep. Playing 100 BB stacks is very different than almost 300 BB's.3. Check calling flop to make it look like a draw so he double barrels, and maybe fires a 3rd as a bluff.4. 8 on the turn is a bad card. If I check-raise the turn he folds anything but a set or a draw. If we get it all in on turn, I'm usually behind. Either way he will NOT call river.5. If I check-raise the river it's hard for me to realistically rep J-10. Problem is, HE CAN. If I check-raise river, how would you bitches like it when he shoves? Nice spot right? You like that spot do you? Then be my guest. It's a pretty spewtastic river check-raise with a hand like 999. Tough to fold to a shove, the problem is, your opponent IS capable of shoving on you with air. Of all the forum posts I read about this hand only one guy understood my line and thought it was fine. It was a guy who plays in the game. Also had another top online pro comment on my line in the hand and he thought it was excellent. Listen to the pros, or listen to people who think, "You have three of a kind man!!! Raise!!!!!" Whatevs man, I think I'm doing just fine and my improvement in just the last week has been pretty significant. I've worked hard, and it's made me the best I've ever been. Laugh at the 999 hand in a vacuum if you like, it doesn't phase me because I know the play was fine. If I thought I made a mistake on the hand I'd say so.5086 hands+$90,295
nice edit :club:
5. If I check-raise the river it's hard for me to realistically rep J-10. Problem is, HE CAN. If I check-raise river, how would you bitches like it when he shoves? Nice spot right? You like that spot do you? Then be my guest. It's a pretty spewtastic river check-raise with a hand like 999. Tough to fold to a shove, the problem is, your opponent IS capable of shoving on you with air.
The board could have come out better, but can't you make a bet that superficially represents JT and get value? Surely the villain has to include missed hearts in your range on either the turn or the river. If you can't realistically represent JT, doesn't that imply you can get action?
Figured the analysis was as such.....without the d-bag voice in it tho.....that surprised me a bit.nh.
no u!
Well you gave away over $100k with J8/middle pair, what's wrong with doing it with a set? :club:
not sure if it's ever cool to put a burn post like this on a forum mate, even if it's the captain. IMO
Of all the forum posts I read about this hand only one guy understood my line and thought it was fine. It was a guy who plays in the game. Also had another top online pro comment on my line in the hand and he thought it was excellent. Listen to the pros, or listen to people who think, "You have three of a kind man!!! Raise!!!!!"
If you don't want to listen to anyone but top pros advice on this hand that is smart in theory. I would make sure that at least one of them is a top cash game player who DOESN'T play in your game. Phil Gelfond , Durrrr, dang brothers, ivey, PA. Someone who doesn't have a vested interest.

I'm certainly not an expert, but I would think the fact that you can't realistically rep JT against an aggressive opponent who can read hands well enough to know you can't have JT would make raise-call a very profitable river play.

Way to take something that was getting a little old and make it so new again. This may never, ever, get old. :club:
No...that was never getting old. Just getting better.
Poker Stars $100/$200 No Limit Hold'em - 5 players - View hand 614263The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History Convertercts687 (BTN): $53718.00AlGohr (SB): $36000.00KidPoker (BB): $108650.00Sleyde (UTG): $39700.00doncarignano (CO): $35395.00Pre Flop: ($300.00)2 folds, cts687 raises to $600, 1 fold, KidPoker calls $400Flop: ($1300.00) 2 :qh 7 :jh 9 :5c(2 players)KidPoker checks, cts687 bets $900, KidPoker calls $900Turn: ($3100.00) 8 :club:(2 players)KidPoker checks, cts687 bets $2600, KidPoker calls $2600River: ($8300.00) 3 :ts(2 players)KidPoker checks, cts687 bets $6400, KidPoker calls $6400Final Pot: $21100.00cts687 shows A :D A :3h (a pair of Aces)KidPoker shows 9 :4h 9 :D (three of a kind, Nines)KidPoker wins $21095.00(Rake: $5.00)
80759415.jpg

this was horrible

Poker Stars $100/$200 No Limit Hold'em - 6 playersThe Official 2+2 Hand Converter Powered By DeucesCracked.comgood2cu (BTN): $98450.00Vick Is God (SB): $25460.00cts687 (BB): $45185.00KidPoker (UTG): $40000.00Bullitos (MP): $26695.00tjbentham (CO): $52780.00Pre Flop: ($300.00)KidPoker raises to $600, 1 fold, tjbentham calls $600, 3 foldsFlop: ($1500.00) 2:heart: Q:spade: 6:club: (2 players)KidPoker checks, tjbentham bets $1200, KidPoker raises to $3200, tjbentham raises to $7600, KidPoker raises to $14000, tjbentham calls $6400Turn: ($29500.00) K:club: (2 players)KidPoker checks, tjbentham bets $4800, KidPoker foldsFinal Pot: $29500.00tjbentham wins $29495.00(Rake: $5.00)