The Candy Thread

Maltesers are my current favorite. Not the ones from the bulk stores, because they have too much chocolate and not enought malty goodness.M&M's are in my HOF of candy.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maltesers are my current favorite. Not the ones from the bulk stores, because they have too much chocolate and not enought malty goodness.M&M's are in my HOF of candy.
Why don't you make this your Facebook status instead of making it a thread on here, loser

My current fav are those little Aero balls.Awesome.Also, I had sex with a girl named Candy right around the time the song came out. Do those pics go in this thread also ?

My current fav are those little Aero balls.Awesome.Also, I had sex with a girl named Candy right around the time the song came out. Do those pics go in this thread also ?
This should not even be a question...
watchmacallits, ftw.
Really? I haven't seen anybody eat a Whatchamacallit since middle school. P.S. How does my auto-spell-checker have no problem with whatchamacallit? What word did I use recently...oh yeah, it has problems with both spellings of grotesquery (grotesquerie...yep, squiggly red line), but it allows even an uncapitalized 'whatchamacallit.'
Really? I haven't seen anybody eat a Whatchamacallit since middle school. P.S. How does my auto-spell-checker have no problem with whatchamacallit? What word did I use recently...oh yeah, it has problems with both spellings of grotesquery (grotesquerie...yep, squiggly red line), but it allows even an uncapitalized 'whatchamacallit.'
Had one last week! YUM!

Kit Kat for my chocolate fix and Sour Patch Kids for my regular candy fix. Sour Skittles rank up there too.

There are too many but these come to mind:Godiva trufflesCadbury Mini-EggsAlmond JoyCaramels (the cheap square ones)Orange slices

Do you guys have Caramac?It's like a real old-fashioned seeming chocolate bar that is supposedly caramel flavoured white chocolate I guess. To me it tastes like a solid version of the milk leftover after a bowl of really nice sugary breakfast cereal - in a good way. That sounds kind of weird but it is delicious. It's so hard to describe, but it kinda tastes like cookie dough:choc_caramac-431x300.jpgAnyway I LOVE it and if you see it, try one.

Do you guys have Caramac?
We do not. It might be possible to find it in a couple cities, but I doubt that even. I've definitely never seen it before, and a lot of the stores around here (nyc) have other British imports like Smarties and Aero bars.
Do you guys have Caramac?It's like a real old-fashioned seeming chocolate bar that is supposedly caramel flavoured white chocolate I guess. To me it tastes like a solid version of the milk leftover after a bowl of really nice sugary breakfast cereal - in a good way. That sounds kind of weird by it is delicious. It's so hard to describe, but it kinda tastes like cookie dough:choc_caramac-431x300.jpgAnyway I LOVE it and if you see it, try one.
That sounds tasty! It's not a candy, obv, but a Scottish guy I know gave me an Irn-Bru the other day. I love it. It's hard to find around here. I've only had two or three in the US. The rest I had in Scotland.