Ok, you are awarded a seat and stake at a dream 6-handed cash table, you have the choice of the other 5 players (oh if this could only be true lol).Who wold you pick and short reason y?This is so hard, so many u have too leave out...DANIEL NEGREANU- Humour and intellectDOYLE BRUNSON- Cant have a dream table without him, pure legendPHIL IVEY- Test myself against the crackhead stare lol would i break......VANESSA ROUSSO- She is soooo hott lol And u gota have some female company at the table hehe (maybe TILLEY but she gta wear one of them low cuts haha)Now I was going to say PHIL HELMUTH just too hear DAN rip into him lol, but i wont and this is hard choice....PATRICK ANTONIOUS- Gotta be one of the best high stake cash players of the current breedPOST UP GUYS AND GALS LETS SEE WHAT U ALL THINK

I like your picks but have to say that would be a very tough table to beat. I would choose mine solely based on entertainment factor alone and will go with:1. Daniel Negreanu2. Phil Laak3. Eli Elezra4. Sammy Farha5. Doyle BrunsonI think this table would be full of chatter, much like the early seasons of High Stakes Poker. I was going to put Mike Matusow on the list but he would probably get on my nerves after an hour. I also wouldn't mind Freddy Deeb as I think he is a great player and an all around good guy.

Do like this idea!I think I would have to go for:1. Daniel Negreanu - Seeing as I have alway's enjoyed watching him and his amazing read's plus I would say he is my favorite player!2. Phil Laak - He is just good to have at the table so much fun!3. Phil Ivey - Can't be going and having a dream table with out him now can we! 4. Gus Hansen - He is a crazy player and you know it, you seen it when he kept going all in without looking at his card's and knocking out player's by doing it!5. Tom "durrrr" Dwan - This player is a great internet player, I mean he turned an original $40 deposit into a fortune! What an achievementI think that I would enjoy this table I might also get thrown aside in it like but still, good table :club:

My ideal table would beMercury69CanebrainLuckydog440044kodkidspydur16because they all run so bad.
Now, here is a man who is thinking.Seriously, though, does anyone really care that I vent in the bad beat thread? Or is that not what it is for?But HighwayStar is correct, I run bad and if you are smart you will play against me.

Daniel - Perhaps the most sociable quality player out thereJeff Madsen - Jester hat requiredTony G - For the mouthTom Dwan - Need at least one person who looks like the Great GazooIvey - ditto on the crack stare thing/slack jaw lookDevilfish - Fairly interesting guy, might be good to generate some sparks at a tableAndy Black - Another interesting guy who will eat your face if you piss him offPaul Wasicka - Underrated player, imo, and a real decent guy from what I hearGus Hansen - Because he's a nutDwan is the one I get rid of if I am supposed be sitting...

Mike McDWormTeddy KGBKnishPetrovsky (need someone worse than me at the table)oh, wait a Rounders joke was done last week............FCP Table would beMercury69Jam-FlyJamesDRinswunLJB723

Now, here is a man who is thinking.Seriously, though, does anyone really care that I vent in the bad beat thread? Or is that not what it is for?But HighwayStar is correct, I run bad and if you are smart you will play against me.
Say what the hell you want in there. Sometimes it's strangely calming after a long tough session to read stuff in there. Mercury always keeps me amused.
Say what the hell you want in there. Sometimes it's strangely calming after a long tough session to read stuff in there. Mercury always keeps me amused.
I dig Canebrain, because he vents like me but uses the "C" word far less.
1.) Tbricka2.) Tbricka3.) Tehtoe4.) Highwaystar5.) Suited_up (So he could talk to the dealer into giving me rakeback)6.) Truace137.) Tbricka8.) Tbricka
sigh, thought we were friends

HighwayStarHighwayStarHighwayStarHighwayStarHighwayStarJust to hear 5 Phils argue with themselves in a great accent.Also LOL @ D4L, you have a list of easy money and I'm not on it?