What A Turn Card [6.50 9-man]

Should I just have kept betting turn instead of checking?As played, fold or shove? Mind the stacks.Villain seemed propense to call pre raises a ton, but first time I clashed with him. He got his stack by winning pre allins early on, standard fare.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 6.5 Tournament, 50/100 Blinds (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Replayer from Poker Hands Replayer1334.gifsaw flopButton (t3940)SB (t2975)BB (t1385)Avii (UTG) (t3215)MP (t1055)CO (t930)Avii's M: 21.43Preflop: Avii is UTG with Q :qh, A :tsAvii bets t250, 2 folds, Button calls t250, 2 foldsFlop: (t650) 8 :club:, 7 :4h, Q :5c(2 players)Avii bets t350, Button calls t350Turn: (t1350) 8 :3h(2 players)Avii checks, Button bets t900, Hero (t0) ?

I'm never folding, but I don't know that a flat is out of the question. How aggro is the villain? If very aggro, then I call the turn and c/c any non-heart river. If not aggro, then I probably just shove the turn hoping to get called by KQ or a one-card heart draw.

against a mostly unknown/ semi tagish player i kinda say we are coinfliping some and crushed a decent amount on that turn to be honest. ANy postflop reads? makes a huge difference imo

• 3 weeks later...