Ncaa Tourney Pool

7 days until the tournament tips!! I've created a private group on Yahoo for their Tournament Pick 'Em. I think it's usually been a $25 entry in past years. Depending on how many we get we can pay 2-3 places. Ship the money to bbgun5310 (Navarre) on Stars and send me a PM for the group name and password. Once Bob is back in the country I will see if he wouldn't mind holding the funds.InbbgunI_Fold08kobe2odom8tehtoeship_ittPillyPill

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any interest in the draft? 4-6 teams and you go through drafting teams til all are gone, get points based on wins in each round. I'd be in. If more trusted member would hold $ would probably work better for everyone. Will do $25 there.

Any interest in the draft? 4-6 teams and you go through drafting teams til all are gone, get points based on wins in each round. I'd be in. If more trusted member would hold $ would probably work better for everyone. Will do $25 there.
a draft would be pretty lopsided with anything more than 4 people dont you think
Don't really feel like trying to organize a draft...and I will be shipping the money to FCP Bob to hold if he's OK with that. He's out of the country right now I guess. Didn't know I wasn't a trusted member, I mean I've held money plenty of times for pools, LL etc. and have booked lots of bets in the Sports Betting thread.
just skimmed through the scammers challenge thread, dont see bbgun in there.
Don't really feel like trying to organize a draft...and I will be shipping the money to FCP Bob to hold if he's OK with that. He's out of the country right now I guess. Didn't know I wasn't a trusted member, I mean I've held money plenty of times for pools, LL etc. and have booked lots of bets in the Sports Betting thread.
No no no no I meant for a seperate draft, someone LIKE you because people don't know/trust ME as much to hold for a draft. I'll organize it and such, four people is fine, $25 works for anyone wanting to be in. I only brought up someone holding the money because some might not want me to, nothing against you... sorry if that's how it was taken.
No no no no I meant for a seperate draft, someone LIKE you because people don't know/trust ME as much to hold for a draft. I'll organize it and such, four people is fine, $25 works for anyone wanting to be in. I only brought up someone holding the money because some might not want me to, nothing against you... sorry if that's how it was taken.
The NFL Draft is in April.. for now I'm penciling in my brackets! I'll see if I'm in after this weekend.
No problem...Internet War averted. GL getting your draft together, four people is not so bad to organize I guess. When Bob comes back around, just start a new thread or bump this one and see if he will hold for you.
The NFL Draft is in April.. for now I'm penciling in my brackets! I'll see if I'm in after this weekend.
what? He's talking about drafting teams.
I would join a 4 person draft, didn't we do this last year? Well, I did, I don't remember who else from FCP joined. IIRC we did 3 or 4 of them, some did $10, some did $20 etc. We can do the draft in IRC chat room pretty easily, bang it out in 10 minutes.I can hold the money via stars or tilt if needed.
I would join a 4 person draft, didn't we do this last year? Well, I did, I don't remember who else from FCP joined. IIRC we did 3 or 4 of them, some did $10, some did $20 etc. We can do the draft in IRC chat room pretty easily, bang it out in 10 minutes.I can hold the money via stars or tilt if needed.
Yeah I remember a $10 and $20 last year. I'm in for both, so 2 for both. Hopefully we can get two more.
Yeah I remember a $10 and $20 last year. I'm in for both, so 2 for both. Hopefully we can get two more.
Shouldn't be a problem, plenty of degens around. We can draft on Mon and/or Tue evening and put together as many leagues as people want to join :)I am pretty much always around on IRC - http://holonet.org channel #FCP (or in an IRC client it's irc.holonet.org port 6667)

Sitting in the chat. For any degen wanting to draft I will be there all night, hopefully Yoda as well. $20 or $10 is fine, just looking for some action. For those still confused, it's basically a simple draft, 1-4 or 5 picking teams, teams get picked once, snake draft order. 1 points for 1st round win, then 2 for second, 4, 6, 8, and 12 for the national champion.

7 days until the tournament tips!! I've created a private group on Yahoo for their Tournament Pick 'Em. I think it's usually been a $25 entry in past years. Depending on how many we get we can pay 2-3 places. Ship the money to bbgun5310 (Navarre) on Stars and send me a PM for the group name and password. Once Bob is back in the country I will see if he wouldn't mind holding the funds.InbbgunI_Fold08kobe2odom8tehtoeship_itt
i'm in...as long as there is no draft..