OK SO HELLO ALL, THIS IS MY FIRST POST SO INTRODUCTION. I am a regular player at Pokerstars, the software and range of games is amazing compared too many other sites imo. Firstly just so you know I have played poker for around 10 years now both live and online, but have only been interested in it as a hobby. For the last few months I have been really enjoying and gaining confidence in my game. I work full time nights, go to university and still play around 6-7 hours per day 5 days per week, but only on the .50/1 nl tables and 1/2 limit triple draw tables. I generally play 2 tables at a time, but am confident at 3 or 4 using 1 monitor. My main aim for this year is to gain supernova status and also rise in limits, (I have started at .5/.10 tables and worked up from there) I am hoping to rise in limits next week, or add another 2 tables at my current limit, just cannot decide which? any advice?Are there many other supernova players on here who could share anything which may help me on my way? it would be much appreciated.Also, would it be worth investing in a poker tracker? if so which 1?Many thanks, if any of u want a game on pokerstars hit me up, BAGGIES2008.

pt3 offers a 60 day free trial.. i would recommend trying it out.also please post some hand histories in the micro challenge thread.. i would be interested in seeing ur style of play and ur thoughts on some hands..lastly.. welcome to the forum.

Thanks for the quick reply, having read through the forum i have found it very interesting and informative and look forward to being an active member of the site. I will try that software now once i finish this post, thannks. How do i get my hand histories to post, and which ones should i do?

Thanks for the quick reply, having read through the forum i have found it very interesting and informative and look forward to being an active member of the site. I will try that software now once i finish this post, thannks. How do i get my hand histories to post, and which ones should i do?
i use this one occasionally.http://www.handconverter.com/also i noticed u buy in short for 100NL.. is this a strategy u are using?

I would highly recommend poker tracking software. Personally, I recommend Holdem Manager (HEM).

I'm a PT3 user... what features does HEM have that PT3 doesn't that makes everybody love it so much?
i dont much like HEM
I'm a PT3 user... what features does HEM have that PT3 doesn't that makes everybody love it so much?
I didn't mean to imply that. Whenever I get the chance, I attack PT because its staff refused to give me a registration code after I had performed a routine software upgrade. They claimed I had never paid for the product. When I called them on it, having forwarded an e-mail from my credit card company, the dude I was corresponding with told me that he only "answered emails" and couldn't do anything.
I no longer deal with RegSoft. I also have nothing more to do with Poker Tracker other than supporting PT2 for another few months, answering e-mails, there are new owners of the site. PT2 has not been for sale for over a year now. So I suggest you purchase PT3 and if you still need to use PT2 you can then get a new code for it. You won't get it from me.
So this dude just answers emails and tells you to f off.

Meh... I used PT2 as well... so if it forced you to upgrade he accidentally did you a favor bc the difference between PT2 and PT3 is huuuuge... and if HEM competes with PT3 then it should be the same jump

Oh yea I've used HEM since and loved it. There's no comparison between first and second generation poker database software. I'm sure PT3 is basically the same product, and that the only tangible difference is that small stakes players can purchase HEM cheaper.

Using either HEM of PT3 is FAR better than not using any poker tracker. Both products are well constructed.

• 3 weeks later...
I didn't mean to imply that. Whenever I get the chance, I attack PT because its staff refused to give me a registration code after I had performed a routine software upgrade. They claimed I had never paid for the product. When I called them on it, having forwarded an e-mail from my credit card company, the dude I was corresponding with told me that he only "answered emails" and couldn't do anything.So this dude just answers emails and tells you to f off.
FWIW, you can just login on the pt site and your registration code is in your account details. Just sayin.

Notice: Previous User Accounts User accounts were not transferred from the old PokerTracker or PokerAce websites.You should sign up for an account on this new site.I don't think I ever even made an account. Pt2 is old.