Need Some Help In A 1/2nl Live Spot

Hey FCP1/2 nl live at mohegan sun last weekendI just moved to this table 15 hands ago. A new player sits, he is a regular, solid tight old player.old player raises to $15 in early position (300$ stack)two callersI call in late position with Jc9c (300$ stack)One bad player call behind meflop 7d 8c 2cold guy picks up a stack and bets it. he didnt count it just picked it up and placed it. Dealer counts $70two folds to meI ?????????The bad player who called behind me only have about $40 leftthis is a spot im not comfortable in and would like to work on. Im trying to play a more small approach, i.e. keeping pots small when im only slightly ahead. The old solid player clearly overbets the pot to eliminate pot odds. I have a strong drawing hand with 12 outs if he has an overpair, or 18 outs if he is making a play with AK or AQ.suggestions please.....

If there is a spossibilty he has A/K, A/Q, i move in. Unless i'm positive he has an overpair here, i'm moving in.
Flipping vs an over pairVs a range of AA KK QQ AKs AQs AKo 9Ts 88 77 22 we're like 50/50Also, villain didn't over-bet, 5 people saw a flop for $15 = $75 > $70Variance is fun, shove
Hey FCP1/2 nl live at mohegan sun last weekendI just moved to this table 15 hands ago. A new player sits, he is a regular, solid tight old player.old player raises to $15 in early position (300$ stack)two callersI call in late position with Jc9c (300$ stack)One bad player call behind meflop 7d 8c 2cold guy picks up a stack and bets it. he didnt count it just picked it up and placed it. Dealer counts $70two folds to meI ?????????The bad player who called behind me only have about $40 leftthis is a spot im not comfortable in and would like to work on. Im trying to play a more small approach, i.e. keeping pots small when im only slightly ahead. The old solid player clearly overbets the pot to eliminate pot odds. I have a strong drawing hand with 12 outs if he has an overpair, or 18 outs if he is making a play with AK or AQ.suggestions please.....
Just look confused and get it in.

yah ship it!

no one cares to keep the pot smaller with a call?
No, because 1) you don't have a hand yet 2) you can make a better hand fold a good portion of the time 3) if the opponent does have a made hand, he is much less likely to pay you off if your draw completes. This way you get max value.

Ship it in.Worst case scenario, the villain has the higher FD, but even then, you have 9 clean outs.

no one cares to keep the pot smaller with a call?
No, there's too much dead money in the pot.I like what was suggested earlier how a raise to 170 might be better than just shoving.

Fold preflop all day. Shove flop all night.Don't be calling 7.5x preflop raises from UTG old guys who probably have pairs bigger than yours when you're not even that deep. It's just lighting money on fire.