2010 Nhl Playoff Pool

With the success of the Olympic pool, and with facing the sad reality of no Leafs in the playoffs again, I think its time to talk playoff pool..Nothing fancy...Regular snake draft, small buy in...Same as last year..Interest?

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm obviously in, as defending champion.I vote for the same format as last season, of course. We had 10-12 guys picking 14 or 15 players each. (Guess you need an even number for the snake draft.)

Does anyone know where I put my headphones? I had them on the train coming home from Montreal on Feb 7th.
Contact Reebok...they have a tipline.

To make it more fun, how about having the draft a couple of weeks beofre the playoffs start?It would open up the talent pool for some late round fun and make the last couple of weeks of the season very interesting.

To make it more fun, how about having the draft a couple of weeks beofre the playoffs start?It would open up the talent pool for some late round fun and make the last couple of weeks of the season very interesting.
this is an interesting concept..not sure how i feel about it yet.
How about having one NOW? Im sorta serious. It would be cool to have a stake in who makes the playoffs....
Does anyone know where I put my headphones? I had them on the train coming home from Montreal on Feb 7th.
Found them! Thanks guys.They went through the wash, and are now really clean.And surprisingly, they still work.

In for the win.I think this would be a good opportunity to get a little wacky with this pool. We could have different skater categories like over 100 PIM, 20 years or younger, 35 years or older, under 30pts, former Leafs... random categories like that.

In for the win.I think this would be a good opportunity to get a little wacky with this pool. We could have different skater categories like over 100 PIM, 20 years or younger, 35 years or older, under 30pts, former Leafs... random categories like that.
no wacky
  • 4 weeks later...

Ok..I hope there is still interest..I like to run the pool on Sunday night April 11..Sometime after Tiger Woods puts on the green jacket.Around 9pm Eastern ok?Basic snake draft ..Regular rules..Respond again please with a commitment..Thanks

Ok..I hope there is still interest..I like to run the pool on Sunday night April 11..Sometime after Tiger Woods puts on the green jacket.Around 9pm Eastern ok?Basic snake draft ..Regular rules..Respond again please with a commitment..Thanks
In.

In. Serge, we'll probably be doing the Shoeless one again on Wednesday the 14th. Hows that for you? JP and anyone else interested you think?and anyone on here who will be in the TO area is certainly welcome as well.