so ive been at the table for about 8hrs and have been playing with villian ( older asian guy) the whole time. he's show down strong hands and crappy hands, and has had propensity to bluff once in a while. he aso thinks flush draws are the nuts.utg (villian stack 400) - limps for 2 utg+1 (tight lady, whos stuck 200) - raises to 15MP1 - foldsMP2 - calls 15fold fold CO (hero stack 450) 7h7d - calls 15button - foldsb - foldbb - foldutg - calls 15pot = 63flop - 7s 5s 3cvillian - check, utg+1 - ckeck, MP2 - check, hero - bets 45, villian calls, others foldpot = 153turn - 10cvillian - check, hero - bets 100, villian intsa-check raises all-in for 320ish, hero - ?????ill post results later...

calls. what can he beat you with? 1010 and 46. i guess both 46 suited and 1010 could be in his range limping from utg, but his range is too big to fold. I would put him on two pair or maybe top pair with a flush draw. if thats the case hes only got 9 outs max. i think you have to call.

i called, the river was the 10s, so i filled up. i showed my sevens full, but i should have waited for him to show first, i had pos.....he mucked and claimed he had 6c4c. the guy next to me said he was full of it and saw the As when he mucked.

god damnit don't post results so fastbut anybody who thinks flush draws are the nuts (and a tooooon of asians ultrafastplay flush draws) this is such a snap call it's not even funny. Really the only hand I'd worry about is TT... I think 64 from this type of player would either c-r the flop or donk the turn a majority of the time

i called, the river was the 10s, so i filled up. i showed my sevens full, but i should have waited for him to show first, i had pos.....he mucked and claimed he had 6c4c. the guy next to me said he was full of it and saw the As when he mucked.
No. I think it's a d-bag move to wait to show your hand(even if villain technically should so first) when you have a hand like 7s full here. Yes, you could be beat...but still.And this isn't a snap call. This is a count to 2 and call so if/when you lose you don't look like a ruhtard.
it's live, so you shouldn't do any actual fist-pumping, but do it in your head.
hahahaha
No. I think it's a d-bag move to wait to show your hand(even if villain technically should so first) when you have a hand like 7s full here. Yes, you could be beat...but still.And this isn't a snap call. This is a count to 2 and call so if/when you lose you don't look like a ruhtard.
My last 1/2 live game......I have KQ and called a 40 dollar all in bet on a K 10 5 board. We don't show till the river, where all in guy still doesn't show. I technically called him but I figure I'm good a large percentage of the time so I show mine. He waits at least 5 seconds and flips up 5 5. SWEET
so ive been at the table for about 8hrs and have been playing with villian ( older asian guy) the whole time. he's show down strong hands and crappy hands, and has had propensity to bluff once in a while. he aso thinks flush draws are the nuts.utg (villian stack 400) - limps for 2 utg+1 (tight lady, whos stuck 200) - raises to 15MP1 - foldsMP2 - calls 15fold fold CO (hero stack 450) 7h7d - calls 15button - foldsb - foldbb - foldutg - calls 15pot = 63flop - 7s 5s 3cvillian - check, utg+1 - ckeck, MP2 - check, hero - bets 45, villian calls, others foldpot = 153turn - 10cvillian - check, hero - bets 100, villian intsa-check raises all-in for 320ish, hero - ?????ill post results later...
God Dammit.
My last 1/2 live game......I have KQ and called a 40 dollar all in bet on a K 10 5 board. We don't show till the river, where all in guy still doesn't show. I technically called him but I figure I'm good a large percentage of the time so I show mine. He waits at least 5 seconds and flips up 5 5. SWEET
So...? It's still a douchebag move if/when you have 7s full. In a spot like above I always show my cards if I have an extreme short-stack allin. Even if I called him with 2nd pair, shitty kicker.
So...? It's still a douchebag move if/when you have 7s full. In a spot like above I always show my cards if I have an extreme short-stack allin. Even if I called him with 2nd pair, shitty kicker.
I posted that bc i agreed with what you said.....figured that was obvious
If you're all in, action is over and someone is short and desperate, just show your cards.Most/many of these guys who end up short are bad players, and we want them to have a good experience when busting out. Good experience = not getting slowrolled AT ALL.