Could There Be A Worse Spot For Kings?

10NL Rush.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (9 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comMP3 ($21.77)CO ($14.34)Button ($15.42)SB ($3.19)BB ($51.57)UTG ($24.87)Hero (UTG+1) ($8.50)MP1 ($5.65)MP2 ($7.58)Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with Kdiamond.gif, Kheart.gif1 fold, Hero bets $0.40, 1 fold, MP2 raises to $0.70, 4 folds, BB calls $0.60, Hero raises to $2.85, MP2 calls $2.15, BB calls $2.15Flop: ($8.60) 4club.gif, Aheart.gif, 6diamond.gif(3 players)BB checks, Hero cringes and ???

that's a leak. in limit that's OK, but if you feel you have an edge against your opponents you want to have them covered if at all possible. like here...you get kings, two donks involved, and you're unable to maximize returns.

I don't bother to use the auto-reload, probably because I like to have some idea how I'm doing in a session. I tend to reload if I drop below $8.
If you end up sitting with the nuts on the river and a villian raises your bet, would you rather have started the hand with $10 or $8?
If you end up sitting with the nuts on the river and a villian raises your bet, would you rather have started the hand with $10 or $8?
What if he is sitting with the 3rd or 2nd nuts on the river and the villian raises your bet. You get the 2nd and 3rd nuts more often then the nuts. QED.

With your stack, I would just shove preflop over the 3bet and the cold call. You are never going to be bluffing here and you won't induce someone to 5 bet light over the top ever. Also, villain's calling range for a shove is probably be the same as villain's calling range for a smallish 4 bet.

With your stack, I would just shove preflop over the 3bet and the cold call. You are never going to be bluffing here and you won't induce someone to 5 bet light over the top ever. Also, villain's calling range for a shove is probably be the same as villain's calling range for a smallish 4 bet.
Unless he's not prepared to get it in preflop with AK.
What if he is sitting with the 3rd or 2nd nuts on the river and the villian raises your bet. You get the 2nd and 3rd nuts more often then the nuts. QED.
Rephraise to: "If you have a hand that you want to put all the money in the middle with, would you rather have 100bb's or 80?"