It's A Tarp? [$22 9-man]

Shorty was involved in a few fisticuffs earlier that left him crippled. Here he shoves for about 7x into limpers, which is probably indicative of a range of any broadways, most pairs etc. What intrigues me is the caller though, why do you call such a large bet with action behind? Chances on the trap being set? Also, chances on him simply playing bad? Or me?What should we do with our hand here? Also, what is the accepted range to shove here?PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 22 Tournament, 25/50 Blinds (8 handed) - Poker-Stars Replayer from Poker Hands Replayer1282.gifUTG+1 (t1470)MP1 (t1250)Avii (MP2) (t2530)CO (t2915)Button (t350)SB (t1840)BB (t1495)UTG (t1650)Avii's M: 33.73Preflop: Avii is MP2 with A :ts, Q :club:1 fold, UTG+1 calls t50, 1 fold, Avii calls t50, 1 fold, Button bets t350 (All-In), 2 folds, UTG+1 calls t300, Hero (t0) ?

Ummmmm raise pre?As played, I'm calling. I would say limp/reraise, but because I've literally never done that when my limp was an overlimp, it doesn't make sense to me. I don't think l/rr is terrible here given the circumstances, but who knows.Any reads on UTG? For an unknown I don't give him credit for a premium, but I don't think we can exclude it from his range. Mid pair seems more likely to me. I prefer taking a flop here and then getting some info on villain's range from there.Remember though, all this advice is predicated on the fact that for some reason you didn't raise PF. If you did, which you should have, then I might be singing a completely different tune.

Ummmmm raise pre?As played, I'm calling. I would say limp/reraise, but because I've literally never done that when my limp was an overlimp, it doesn't make sense to me. I don't think l/rr is terrible here given the circumstances, but who knows.Any reads on UTG? For an unknown I don't give him credit for a premium, but I don't think we can exclude it from his range. Mid pair seems more likely to me. I prefer taking a flop here and then getting some info on villain's range from there.Remember though, all this advice is predicated on the fact that for some reason you didn't raise PF. If you did, which you should have, then I might be singing a completely different tune.
+1

Raise pre to 200.As played, pretty easy shove. UTG+1 rarely has QQ/KK/AA/AK. If he was trapping AK is going to shove over the all in more of the time and even QQ-AA is too. This is not even close.

Raise pre to 200.As played, pretty easy shove. UTG+1 rarely has QQ/KK/AA/AK. If he was trapping AK is going to shove over the all in more of the time and even QQ-AA is too. This is not even close.
AgreeThere's no way UTG+1 has a hand worth calling all in unless he's a donk. I'd say something more like 33-55.
Yeah, seems pretty simple to me to. You're almost certain to isolate the short stack if you shove, and you're almost certainly ahead of him w/AQ.

Thnx for the responses guys.I pussied and just folded. In retrospect, he was trapping, as he had QQ.I wondered how bad the limp after was, in a honestly non-results oriented way.