Changes After Ept Raid

OK fine. I think there will be changes. For instance, at the WSOP ME, there won't be a giant pile of cash being displayed near the players with a crocodile head when they get down to 4 players or whatever.

Policies on multi million dollar tournaments usually take more than just a weekend to develop, you retard.
What are you 13 ? Don't fucking call people retards, stupid.
OK fine. I think there will be changes. For instance, at the WSOP ME, there won't be a giant pile of cash being displayed near the players with a crocodile head when they get down to 4 players or whatever.
You think that is really 8 million dollars there, retard?

They may do something crazy like actually arm the guards. I really never understood the idea of unarmed guards, pretty silly when all you need is a big knife to score a multi-million dollar heist.

They may do something crazy like actually arm the guards. I really never understood the idea of unarmed guards, pretty silly when all you need is a big knife to score a multi-million dollar heist.
I know, right? Unarmed guards are so retarded.

I remember watching a prize presentation for the WPT. A little air current flipped up the top $100 bill on the stack, revealing a $1 bill underneath.

I think the robbers need to make some changes...as in upgrading their arsenal to exceed their reported arms of: 1 handgun and 1 machete. That's just low rent. They could have sprung for a couple of Glock or Heckler-Koch semis, ffs. I bet they didn't even sharpen the machete.

I think the robbers needs to make some changes...as in upgrading their arsenal to exceed their reported arms of: 1 handgun and 1 machete. That's just low rent. They could have sprung for a couple of Glock of Heckler-Koch semis, ffs. I bet they didn't even sharpen the machete.
That was tough to read.
You think that is really 8 million dollars there, retard?
I remember watching a prize presentation for the WPT. A little air current flipped up the top $100 bill on the stack, revealing a $1 bill underneath.
The only problem with that is that the tournament was held in Berlin, Germany and not Berlin, Ohio.
Policies on multi million dollar tournaments usually take more than just a weekend to develop, you retard.
Moron. It should really tell you something when someone infatuated with boners thinks you are a moron. No need to chastise someone for asking a question.