Congrats, KTPost wherever you want imo, it's not like this place will get cluttered!! (rip fcp, respect, blah blah)SHIP IT!!!Are you close to your $200 for 5nl yet?

Congrats, KTPost wherever you want imo, it's not like this place will get cluttered!! (rip fcp, respect, blah blah)SHIP IT!!!Are you close to your $200 for 5nl yet?
Yeah getting there. At $178, so getting close!Kosin Trouble
Yeah getting there. At $178, so getting close!Kosin Trouble
don't worry about where you post this. It's perfectly fine right here, we need more threads containing actual poker content instead of all the entertainment threads. Keep up the good work!

Well what a fricken waste of a great day. I just lost all of it the very next day... Talk about varience being a bitch!!Very first hand delt AA, raise it up, and somone goes all in. I call, they have pocket 5's, and they hit a 5 on the river.Second hand, delt AKs, raise it up, flop comes AKK, I raise it someone goes all in, I call and they have pocket AA.About 20min later, get QQ, flop comes Q77 go all in, get called by A7, and you can guess it, runner runner AA.Spent the rest of the day going up and down but basically down $15 and lost all profit from my previous day.Kosin Trouble

maybe this will make you feel better...feral_cow_icon.gifDont have a cow, heres your converted handFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em $0.10/$0.25 - 9 playersButton: $29.42 SB: $27.94 BB: $9.65 UTG: $25.00 UTG+1: $20.11 MP: $38.53 MP2: $68.85 (Hero)HJ: $25.00 CO: $32.93 Preflop: ($0.35) Hero is MP2 with Kh.gifKd.gif (9 players)3 folds, Hero raises to $1, HJ folds, CO calls $1, 3 foldsFlop: ($2.35) 2s.gifKc.gif4h.gif (2 players)Hero bets $0.50, CO calls $0.50Turn: ($3.35) 3c.gif (2 players)Hero checks, CO bets $2.50, Hero raises to $10.85, CO raises to $31.43, and is all in, Hero calls $20.58River: ($66.21) Ac.gif (2 players)Hero showed Kh.gifKd.gif, and lost with three of a kind, KingsCO showed 5d.gif5s.gif, and won ($63.21) with a straight, Five highCO won $63.21(Rake: $3)

maybe this will make you feel better...feral_cow_icon.gifDont have a cow, heres your converted handFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em $0.10/$0.25 - 9 playersButton: $29.42 SB: $27.94 BB: $9.65 UTG: $25.00 UTG+1: $20.11 MP: $38.53 MP2: $68.85 (Hero)HJ: $25.00 CO: $32.93 Preflop: ($0.35) Hero is MP2 with Kh.gifKd.gif (9 players)3 folds, Hero raises to $1, HJ folds, CO calls $1, 3 foldsFlop: ($2.35) 2s.gifKc.gif4h.gif (2 players)Hero bets $0.50, CO calls $0.50Turn: ($3.35) 3c.gif (2 players)Hero checks, CO bets $2.50, Hero raises to $10.85, CO raises to $31.43, and is all in, Hero calls $20.58River: ($66.21) Ac.gif (2 players)Hero showed Kh.gifKd.gif, and lost with three of a kind, KingsCO showed 5d.gif5s.gif, and won ($63.21) with a straight, Five highCO won $63.21(Rake: $3)
I hate donks like that... That is my fustration right now, I get two or three of these people and they call/raise anything. And it never fails. I get the nuts and shove, one or two calls and one of them hits runner runner to bust me. if i dont shove and just bet normal, then they keep calling and suck out on the river. It is a no win for me.
Why do you hate donks like that? I <3 players who get it all in way behind
i am sure its not true, but it just seems like everytime I do go all in when I am ahead of donks like that I lose just as much as I win them. I am just sour right now, in reality I look for the tables with the 50%+ vpip players. Cant remember what book but I have to keep reminding myself if I keep getting sucked out on when I have it in with the best hand I am doing it right.Kosin Trouble

backwards thinking. Players who put their money in badly are doing their best to give it to you. They're nice people, and they're your friends. It's FTP that's a fcking Stick Up Artist that jumps in at the last second to take it away.

backwards thinking. Players who put their money in badly are doing their best to give it to you. They're nice people, and they're your friends. It's FTP that's a fcking Stick Up Artist that jumps in at the last second to take it away.
LOL, so very true
LOL, so very true
It's not.You will win a pot according to the equity percentage you have when the money goes in.If you're a 65% favourite when you get the money in, you'll win the pot 65% of the time.If you lose, it was one of those 35% times.Do you really understand this?
It's not.You will win a pot according to the equity percentage you have when the money goes in.If you're a 65% favourite when you get the money in, you'll win the pot 65% of the time.If you lose, it was one of those 35% times.Do you really understand this?
Yes I do, Thats why i said what trystro was true. if they are constintly putting their money when I am a 65%+ favorite then yes they are basically giving me their money. Yes they will suck out and i will lose some of those hands, but in the end, I will walk away with more money than them. the other side of that, is when I do win those pots I want as much of their stak in there as I can get, and during the 35% that i lose, i want to make sure I have as little as my money in there as possible. Kosin Trouble
Yes I do, Thats why i said what trystro was true. if they are constintly putting their money when I am a 65%+ favorite then yes they are basically giving me their money. Yes they will suck out and i will lose some of those hands, but in the end, I will walk away with more money than them. the other side of that, is when I do win those pots I want as much of their stak in there as I can get, and during the 35% that i lose, i want to make sure I have as little as my money in there as possible. Kosin Trouble
This is so very flawed.
This is so very flawed.
Why is that flawed? My thinking is that if I am a 65% fav in the hand. I make a bet that I know is not a good call by them and they hit their hand to beat me, if I can figure out those situations then dump the hand, eg... make the flush on the river or trips on the turn. Then getting away from the hand would be a good thing wouldnt it? As long as when I am ahead I am making bets that dont make sense for them to call, not giving them the pot odds to call for the draw ect... Kosin Trouble

It's flawed because when you win 2 out of every 3 times(which you basically are if you are 65% to win) then you want as much money as possible in every time.