Ottawa_Biatch has no magazines in the washroom, so reading my shampoo bottle... ammonium sulfate, cocotrimonium chloride, citric acid.. um wait what?
dude, your repeating old material!Ive heard you do that bit before....come up with some new material.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sometimes, its not about how many people follow you, but who wants to follow you. Its about the quality, not just the quantity.   You have a new follower request on Twitter: Men of Sapphir

I would guess most players aren't that involved. They likely give their agent a list of priorities and the agent tries to get the best contract possible.   The agent relays the info to the player an

I'm bringing my Twitter into the real life world.   First day of class today, I sit near the front since I'm a nerd, while we're waiting to begin, prof asks my name, I say Zach... "last name?" Hende

This one is classic and hilarious:Ottawa_Biatch Won roll up the rim, says gagnez beigne, get excited thinkin it's truck, google tells me beigne is donut, mother trucker!!!!!!

This one is classic and hilarious:Ottawa_Biatch Won roll up the rim, says gagnez beigne, get excited thinkin it's truck, google tells me beigne is donut, mother trucker!!!!!!
I just saw that as well and laughed.

Helpful tip: Timmy's allows you to replace certain prizes with others. Coffee can be used for tea (and hot chocolate? not sure.) Beigne's can be used for a cookie or a muffin instead. It is +EV...a beigne is only $0.85, a muffin is $1.05!

Helpful tip: Timmy's allows you to replace certain prizes with others. Coffee can be used for tea (and hot chocolate? not sure.) Beigne's can be used for a cookie or a muffin instead. It is +EV...a beigne is only $0.85, a muffin is $1.05!
thats because tim's muffins have more fat in them than their donuts.... true fact..

Also, free coffee roll-ups can be used for any size, so make sure you get an XL.I've won 6 coffees, 2 donuts, and a $100 tim's card now on rollll-up (about 30 green teas purchased). They made me mail in for the $100 card though, gay.

Also, free coffee roll-ups can be used for any size, so make sure you get an XL.I've won 6 coffees, 2 donuts, and a $100 tim's card now on rollll-up (about 30 green teas purchased). They made me mail in for the $100 card though, gay.
Luckbox, obv...... :club:
Luckbox, obv...... :ts
The ones in Alberta are better value IMO..Or they are just letting him win on purpose, because he is so tall. :club:
  • 2 weeks later...

NHLShannyLast thing for tonight. Wanted to congratulate K Tkachuk on an amazing career. Really respected his style. And thanks for the scarred lip.

these were 2 of the best I have seen in some time.....both from Damien Cox:If you're Ollie Jokinen's agent, exactly what is your free agent pitch this summer?Isles, Thrashers, Lightning, Panthers, Oilers, BlueJackets.....tell me again how being annually lousy, getting high picks leads to the promised land.and also from Cox: Montreal finished 19th overall, and made the playoffs. time for a CFL style crossover.

From Gino Reda...John Tortorella has broken his silence about his NY Rangers team and has come out swinging. quotes to follow..."We had zero top guys show up in Philly. Which is despicable!" says John Tortorella."I think some people need to be weeded out".-NY Times

From Gino Reda...John Tortorella has broken his silence about his NY Rangers team and has come out swinging. quotes to follow..."We had zero top guys show up in Philly. Which is despicable!" says John Tortorella."I think some people need to be weeded out".-NY Times
he needs to be weeded out..He is a barbaric hothead who shouldnt be coaching.
  • 3 weeks later...

felixpotvin hahahahahaha RT @hockeenight Last night's highlight: Burish telling a Sedin "Your brother's ugly".

felixpotvin hahahahahaha RT @hockeenight Last night's highlight: Burish telling a Sedin "Your brother's ugly".
LOL. I really like that one.Potvin is tweeting? Thats funny, I dont recall him as a very outgoing type during his time in the NHL, at least with the media+fans. Maybe there was more of a language barrier when he was that young.
LOL. I really like that one.Potvin is tweeting? Thats funny, I dont recall him as a very outgoing type during his time in the NHL, at least with the media+fans. Maybe there was more of a language barrier when he was that young.
its not really felix potvin..Its some guy leafs fan/basher dude using his name.