• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sometimes, its not about how many people follow you, but who wants to follow you. Its about the quality, not just the quantity.   You have a new follower request on Twitter: Men of Sapphir

I would guess most players aren't that involved. They likely give their agent a list of priorities and the agent tries to get the best contract possible.   The agent relays the info to the player an

I'm bringing my Twitter into the real life world.   First day of class today, I sit near the front since I'm a nerd, while we're waiting to begin, prof asks my name, I say Zach... "last name?" Hende

The people who follow that many people, I don't get either. I guess it can be a thrill for some people if "celebs" follow them. I don't know.

I like it more when people I like/respect/whatever follow me and they only have like 2k followers. Seems they're more likely to come across what I tweet that isn't directed at them.

All of that should be obvious, I guess.

So you're telling me that Ivey didn't start following me tonight because he heard about my AHL victory? Crap.

And here I thought I was special. fml.

Something weird about his account. He started following me a couple of weeks ago and has added everyone I follow. His account went from 45K following to almost 60k following. Whoever runs it is either out of their minds or there's a hack running wild....

@CanadianGothic: Hey @petermansbridge how are your Leafs doing tonight?

@petermansbridge: @CanadianGothic dont tell me the leafs score. I'm pvring and want to be surprised.

Lol

@CanadianGothic: Hey @petermansbridge how are your Leafs doing tonight?

@petermansbridge: @CanadianGothic dont tell me the leafs score. I'm pvring and want to be surprised.

Lol

Wow Peter Mansbridge

Adam Proteau ‏@Proteautype · 12h

I think we should be giving vicious players Game of Thrones-style nicknames. Corey "Groinspearer" Perry, Milan "Ballslayer" Lucic, etc...

• 2 weeks later...

@TheHockeyWriter: Boston Bruins Fans Should Be Ashamed - http://t.co/1dZG3JVYBN #hockey #THW http://t.co/R4oMfjPPaM

Cam Neely Statement:

The racist, classless views expressed by an ignorant group of individuals following Thursday's game via digital media are in no way a reflection of anyone associated with the Bruins organization.

I think they shouldn't even have issued a statement about this. I guess with the Sterling stuff going on it makes sense, but really, who is confusing a group of idiots with the Bruins organization.

• Like 1

I think they shouldn't even have issued a statement about this. I guess with the Sterling stuff going on it makes sense, but really, who is confusing a group of idiots with the Bruins organization.

ya there is idiots everywhere...Few years ago some idiots in Montreal booed the American National Anthem...Hope they dont do anything like that again.

I mean make fun of Pk Subban all you want....We all hate him for various reasons...Call him a slew footing , showboating, piece of shit idiot...But no reason to get racist..

I don't think the Bruins should have to respond to this either but on the other hand there are apparently a lot of people that are willing to paint the entire Bruins fan base with the racist brush on account of a minority of idiots posting nasty stuff to Twitter.

Do you guys think Boston is just another organization, just another city?

Cause if there was one group of fans I would immediately assume is racist, it would be Boston first and foremost. Sadly, these are the fans of the Bruins, or at least a fair greater share of their fans than say Leafs/Flyers/Sharks fans....

Boston, the city, certainly has a reputation for being more racist than most.

Well then I would say it would be likely that the same could be said of Bruins fans. Just like Celtics fans.

Take a look at the Celtics rosters from the 70's to the 90's and even up to like 2005? I want to guess.....I would there is a disproportion there vs rest of NBA.

Someone pointed out to tell the idiots, the first black hockey player was a Boston Bruin...As well PK 's brother is in the organization..