• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sometimes, its not about how many people follow you, but who wants to follow you. Its about the quality, not just the quantity.   You have a new follower request on Twitter: Men of Sapphir

I would guess most players aren't that involved. They likely give their agent a list of priorities and the agent tries to get the best contract possible.   The agent relays the info to the player an

I'm bringing my Twitter into the real life world.   First day of class today, I sit near the front since I'm a nerd, while we're waiting to begin, prof asks my name, I say Zach... "last name?" Hende

Because you and other transit "experts" say you want things to be fair and good for everyone, and yet all you ever do is push transit (which hurts cars, if you believe that everything in the world is a non-dynamic sum of integers), and ask for more funding (because current spending gives equally to all transportation choices, since change is scary and I pay enough taxes).

That's my best guess.

Oh, and you're not a hypocrite, just what you write, retweet and discuss is hypocritical. There's a difference, I'm sure.

TRANSIT

Its nothing personal Zach..Please understand that..

Danny has hit the nail on the head for me..

It seems like all you guys are doing is just pushing initiatives to kill the car and just push transit..

The guy in that Toronto Star article made great points about smelly cars, and wait times and you just dismissed the points as if he was imagining them.

I have been on the subway less than 5 times in the last year, but every time I see people that are uncleaned, smelly and just generally unhealthy to be around...It might be because I dont like crowds and I need my space too.

Its nothing personal Zach..Please understand that..

Danny has hit the nail on the head for me..

It seems like all you guys are doing is just pushing initiatives to kill the car and just push transit..

The guy in that Toronto Star article made great points about smelly cars, and wait times and you just dismissed the points as if he was imagining them.

I have been on the subway less than 5 times in the last year, but every time I see people that are uncleaned, smelly and just generally unhealthy to be around...It might be because I dont like crowds and I need my space too.

everyone's perceptions are shaped by their own bias and experiences

I don't mind crowds and rode the subways for many years and accept that different people will have different smells. A lot of the time what one person considers a bad smell coming from somebody is just a result from the diet they have and not because they aren't clean. You probably smell funny to some people too.

Growing up in multi-ethnic condos all my life I got used to smelling all sorts of different cooking smells. Somebody who has grown up only in houses would have a different experience.

everyone's perceptions are shaped by their own bias and experiences

I don't mind crowds and rode the subways for many years and accept that different people will have different smells. A lot of the time what one person considers a bad smell coming from somebody is just a result from the diet they have and not because they aren't clean. You probably smell funny to some people too.

Growing up in multi-ethnic condos all my life I got used to smelling all sorts of different cooking smells. Somebody who has grown up only in houses would have a different experience.

Yes I have friends that live in apartments( not condos) and there is that ethnic smell..Which I dont mind...

I still don't understand the smell thing. I've never in my life had an experience with any sort of smell on a transit vehicle.

With respect to the rest? I'm not sure you're aware of what "hypocrite" means.

I still don't understand the smell thing. I've never in my life had an experience with any sort of smell on a transit vehicle.

With respect to the rest? I'm not sure you're aware of what "hypocrite" means.

Ya your constant condescending comments have made you unbearable...

Good luck to you..

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO​NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO​NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO​NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO​NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO​NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO​NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO​NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO​NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO​NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO​NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO​NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO​NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO​NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO​NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO​NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO​NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO​NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

• 1 month later...

I blame Zach for Twitter suggesting I follow Ward 30 Bikes @Ward30Bikes

Ever since I stopped following Zach, my twitter feed has been clean of stupidity...

Zach on twitter used to be fun, entertaining...Not so much anymore.

Ever since I stopped following Zach, my twitter feed has been clean of stupidity...

Zach on twitter used to be fun, entertaining...Not so much anymore.

I like Zach on Twitter, he often posts some interesting things.

He can't post a lot of those stupid things that his friends find fun any longer.

• Like 1

I like Zach on Twitter, he often posts some interesting things.

He can't post a lot of those stupid things that his friends find fun any longer.

I get that Zach is growing up and becoming responsible..

But drunk , crazy, irresponsible Zach was really fun..

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Curt Schilling@gehrig38 23h23 hours ago

Wrote a letter to my younger self the night before the worst decision of my life. http://www.theplayerstribune.com/curt-schilling-letter-to-my-younger-self/

Schilling with a great writeup, 100pts.

Quoting one of my favourites from West Wing, 100000 pts.

• 1 year later...