• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sometimes, its not about how many people follow you, but who wants to follow you. Its about the quality, not just the quantity.   You have a new follower request on Twitter: Men of Sapphir

I would guess most players aren't that involved. They likely give their agent a list of priorities and the agent tries to get the best contract possible.   The agent relays the info to the player an

I'm bringing my Twitter into the real life world.   First day of class today, I sit near the front since I'm a nerd, while we're waiting to begin, prof asks my name, I say Zach... "last name?" Hende

He can have it next season if I don't get interested. I was interested till Dubey and Arp put me back in my place lol

They never said anything to me when I left

No my shitty team was in first place ($46 salary, bunch of scrubs) as of the start of last week. Dubey was one game back. Dubey swept me last week and arp is 2-0 against me this week and I believe in the span of 7 games I went from first to last in my division.

Sometimes, its not about how many people follow you, but who wants to follow you.

Its about the quality, not just the quantity.

You have a new follower request on Twitter: Men of Sapphire @MenofSapphire The only choreographed male revue stage show in #Vegas that includes lap dances. Are YOU ready for your ultimate #bachelorette party in Las Vegas? http://www.menofsapphire.com

Obviously, news got out that I have been working out and I will soon be offered a gig while in Vegas.

• Like 4

Sometimes, its not about how many people follow you, but who wants to follow you.

Its about the quality, not just the quantity.

You have a new follower request on Twitter: Men of Sapphire @MenofSapphire The only choreographed male revue stage show in #Vegas that includes lap dances. Are YOU ready for your ultimate #bachelorette party in Las Vegas? http://www.menofsapphire.com

Obviously, news got out that I have been working out and I will soon be offered a gig while in Vegas.

Nice
  • Like 1

I got like 10 followers in the last day for no reason. Most of my follows are people looking for a follow back. After a few days if I don't, they unfollow and take off. Sometimes I don't get who follows me.

My downstairs neighbor follows me now. I may have posted this drunk last night? I assumed she was a bitch but she's actually cool.

I had 9 followers on my new account before I tweeted at all. For some reason, I still have 9, and most of them are the same. They seem random and I have no idea why, though a few of them are sports/betting related, so don't know if they were able to 'trace' me somehow.

p.s. i haven't told you guys the new name because I don't plan to ever tweet at it. I think I have 4 tweets in my first month, and they're either retweets or pointless things in response to baseball writers. You will miss nothing by not following me (not that you did before).

I don't have to go to cut my hair, no more shampoo and gel/hairspray.

Probably save $2k a year.

I know she has male clients that do it on their face so they dont have to shave..Not sure how it works with the head.

I know she has male clients that do it on their face so they dont have to shave..Not sure how it works with the head.

I can get by without shaving for at least a month. After 1.5 months it shows a bit. My girls then make fun of me and I shave.

I can get by without shaving for at least a month. After 1.5 months it shows a bit. My girls then make fun of me and I shave.

Lol...my 9 year old might need to start shaving soon

I love it how predicable Habs fans are...Ive been chirping PK on twitter and the losers have to make Leafs jokes..

I get it , make a joke, but be creative...

#slewfoot

#burncars

#leafsnation

#2015isouryear