• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sometimes, its not about how many people follow you, but who wants to follow you. Its about the quality, not just the quantity.   You have a new follower request on Twitter: Men of Sapphir

I would guess most players aren't that involved. They likely give their agent a list of priorities and the agent tries to get the best contract possible.   The agent relays the info to the player an

I'm bringing my Twitter into the real life world.   First day of class today, I sit near the front since I'm a nerd, while we're waiting to begin, prof asks my name, I say Zach... "last name?" Hende

hehehe. I remember I went for a job interview way back when they 1st open up. They were looking for an Accountant. I wanted the job bad since the networks were NHL, WFN and at that time that gaming network. Right up my alley.
Nice..I remember I was at the kick off party for this magazine...It was a cool concept..you guys did a good job.
It was fun... she was a great interview, she knocked off cosmos while talking...
Good times, my buddy won an FCP jersey. He still brags about that when I see him sometimes.
Do you know that I was at the table and should of won that tourney..

I just realized tweeting Ottawa Biatch on twitter doesnt look good.it looks like im communicating with a 22 year old girl..bad bad.

Flyer Beat Writer‏@flyerbeatwriterMike Richards calling out Philly media saying some reporters made up stories. No official word, but I'm assuming he's drunk.
I m not good at posting pics, but there was a few really funny pics of Richards and Carter with a couple of drunk girls, and they looked drunk too..Those guys together in LA together could be fun.

I'm confused, these 20something single guys got drunk and there were girls around too who were drinking? Shocker! Why are people questioning their commitment to hockey because they like to drink and get girls?(I realize you guys on this thread aren't, just why is this an issue at all?)

I m not good at posting pics, but there was a few really funny pics of Richards and Carter with a couple of drunk girls, and they looked drunk too..Those guys together in LA together could be fun.
These? mike%2520richards%2520jeff%2520carter%2520drinking%2520drunk%2520shots%2520girls%2520party.jpegevan-richadrds.jpgThat's why a lot Pens hang out at a place with a private room and 1 way glass to the rest of the bar. In that room, no pictures are allowed.

For everyone who thinks their favorite team did nothing at the Trade Deadline... the Washington Capitals did less. -- The Royal Half (@theroyalhalf)