• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sometimes, its not about how many people follow you, but who wants to follow you. Its about the quality, not just the quantity.   You have a new follower request on Twitter: Men of Sapphir

I would guess most players aren't that involved. They likely give their agent a list of priorities and the agent tries to get the best contract possible.   The agent relays the info to the player an

I'm bringing my Twitter into the real life world.   First day of class today, I sit near the front since I'm a nerd, while we're waiting to begin, prof asks my name, I say Zach... "last name?" Hende

Bob Izumi @BobIzumi Need a few of these tomorrow. Water was off limits today. Day 1 of the FLW tomorrow. Forecast Windy...should be fun! http://pic.twitter.com/csVkj1JIIngman @cgarning @BobIzumi If you ever need a netboy I am your guy. Best of luck tomorrowBob Izumi @BobIzumi @cgarning I'll put you on the list.....don't hold your breath! LolI can't believe I got a response from the most famous bassman in Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So last night Vanessa Rousseau posts this:Vanessa Rousso @VanessaRousso Reply Retweet Favorite · OpenSo I've never done a giveaway before, but I've got a few decks of autographed @GoDaddy cards. Would you be into these? pic.twitter.com/1Ho2jLmoVanessa Rousso @VanessaRousso Reply Retweet Favorite · OpenOK, contest time. If you want one of those decks of @GoDaddy cards, give me a three-digit number. I'll tell you later how I picked winners.So i decide what the hell, ill try it and respond with:Serge Bogosyan @sergetoronto Reply Delete Favorite · Open@VanessaRousso @GoDaddy 214Lo and behold this happens :Vanessa Rousso @VanessaRousso Reply Retweet Favorite · OpenAnd that means @sergetoronto, @t_topper, and @stlpokerbum win! Can you each send me a DM with your name and address?So i DM her with my address and she said its being sent out. Not a huge deal but she has 40000 followers so i must of got really lucky

Hockey Break @HockeyBreakConfirmed twitter account of Winnipeg Jets D, Zach Bogosian. RT @Bogogo4: I finallyyyyyy did it.
I like it

Little bit of funny event this evening.I had an appointment with a client for a mortgage application.He asks me if I am on twitter as a crazy Leafs fan..He googled me...Good thing he is a huge Leafs fan..

@DShulman_ESPN: Any athlete or fan of any sport should watch and has to respect and admire the play Dion Phaneuf made in OT tonight. #leafs #hustle
Any hockey player will tell you that he should never have been caught up the ice the way he was, so the play should have been unnecessary except for his colossal mistake in the first place. But I do give him credit for hustling back.
Any hockey player will tell you that he should never have been caught up the ice the way he was, so the play should have been unnecessary except for his colossal mistake in the first place. But I do give him credit for hustling back.
He wasnt the one who gave the puck away.
Very nice fish. Unfortunately this some sort of Salt water bass. Not too familiar with it.Got to love chicks who are not afraid to touch fish.
U know thats Wayne Izumis daughter on the left.