• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sometimes, its not about how many people follow you, but who wants to follow you. Its about the quality, not just the quantity.   You have a new follower request on Twitter: Men of Sapphir

I would guess most players aren't that involved. They likely give their agent a list of priorities and the agent tries to get the best contract possible.   The agent relays the info to the player an

I'm bringing my Twitter into the real life world.   First day of class today, I sit near the front since I'm a nerd, while we're waiting to begin, prof asks my name, I say Zach... "last name?" Hende

Me neither.Roger Clemens has four kids: Koby, Kory, Kacy, and Kody.That's a bit of a stretch.
You might not follow hockey people on Twitter and don't know that Thomas refused to go to the White House today to meet Obama with the rest of the Bruins. He's basically to the right of the John Birch Society.
TSNDaveHodge Dave Hodge - TSN Don't know if it's fair to point this out, but Tim Thomas has three children named Kiley, Kelsey and Keegan.Wow AND LOL
That was my first thought as well. But I'm a terrible person that way. According to DJ's post...that's funny.Those are terrible names. I hate people who use naming schemes for kids.
George Foreman has five sons named George.Deion Sanders has a son named Deion and a daughter named Deiondra.Athletes are stupid when it comes to naming their kids.
Those are the first two examples I've ever heard where people using naming schemes for kids made them more awesome. In this case, many many times more awesome.
George Foreman has five sons named George.Deion Sanders has a son named Deion and a daughter named Deiondra.Athletes are stupid when it comes to naming their kids.
Athletes(non hockey players) have the weirdest names ever..The parents must be illiterate...There is a college player named D'onta
That was my first thought as well. But I'm a terrible person that way. According to DJ's post...that's funny.Those are terrible names. I hate people who use naming schemes for kids.Those are the first two examples I've ever heard where people using naming schemes for kids made them more awesome. In this case, many many times more awesome.
lolDylan, Lennon and Presley is a naming scheme, I guess.
Joke of a franchise.Thankfully, this SHOULD get Neal in.
Can I ask, why do you care so much if Neal gets into this meaningless game, as like the 4th alternate?Is it because you watch the game, and would like to see your guys?Or is it still an honour to be asked, once the allstars chosen decline?
I know two people with the same name. They're like Africa Africa, I think it's a popular name there. Not like something they came up with like America Africa like chinoqua, it's like real Africa Africa
I knew a Rose Rose.Also a Mike Hunt.
so I joined twitter for a second time @pezeveng31 so what r your names so I can add all of you. Its confusing as hell btw.
@sergetoronto
Евгений Малкин @malkin71_@jneal_18 I hope you'll play in another team because our team won))))===james neal @jneal_18@malkin71_ I don't speak russian G.
why is james neal talking in russian, and why is malkin talking in english?