These two tweets are consecutive on my Twitter feed....LMAOsergetoronto Serge Bogosyan @ @LeafsBB20 Thanks on behalf of ALL of Leafs nation Mr Burke for bringing our team to where we have come. GO LEAFS GOWT****Facts What The **** Facts A man named Masanobu Sato, holds the world record for the longest masturbation session - Lasting 9 hours and 58 minutes.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sometimes, its not about how many people follow you, but who wants to follow you. Its about the quality, not just the quantity.   You have a new follower request on Twitter: Men of Sapphir

I would guess most players aren't that involved. They likely give their agent a list of priorities and the agent tries to get the best contract possible.   The agent relays the info to the player an

I'm bringing my Twitter into the real life world.   First day of class today, I sit near the front since I'm a nerd, while we're waiting to begin, prof asks my name, I say Zach... "last name?" Hende

All I'm saying is that, where there's smoke, there's a little fire...
I heard a football player talking about this sort of thing once. He said the way these surveys get filled out is that a bunch of guys will have them and somebody will say, "Hey, who do you think is overrated?" and somebody will throw a name out and then they'll all put that down. Basically, they think about it, but they don't really think about it and there's a lot of groupthink.I don't know if that's the case for this poll.
I heard a football player talking about this sort of thing once. He said the way these surveys get filled out is that a bunch of guys will have them and somebody will say, "Hey, who do you think is overrated?" and somebody will throw a name out and then they'll all put that down. Basically, they think about it, but they don't really think about it and there's a lot of groupthink.I don't know if that's the case for this poll.
so you are saying most athletes are dumb?
These two tweets are consecutive on my Twitter feed....LMAOsergetoronto Serge Bogosyan @ @LeafsBB20 Thanks on behalf of ALL of Leafs nation Mr Burke for bringing our team to where we have come. GO LEAFS GOWT****Facts What The **** Facts A man named Masanobu Sato, holds the world record for the longest masturbation session - Lasting 9 hours and 58 minutes.
Amazing. Also, the WTF Facts is someone I'm enjoying following - thanks for the suggestion.
A new poll!Andy Gray @si_vault 2mSI asked 196 NHL players who they thought was most in need of a haircut. Here are the results: link
I thought it was like a parody , onion website doing.It looks real..Why doesnt sports illustrated work on actual news ?
I thought it was like a parody , onion website doing.It looks real..Why doesnt sports illustrated work on actual news ?
All their actual news guys work on the Swimsuit edition.

The way these polls work is that an SI editor will call a local beat writer, who follows a team, and pay them a fee to go ask as many players as will answer. The players are always asked post-scrum, one on one, or in private, without the other players knowing what they answer. I've done several of them, they usually pay you about 75 or 100 bucks for doing the legwork...

Down Goes Brown @DownGoesBrown 2m I wonder if Ron Wilson hates the Toronto media enough to keep randomly sending Luke Schenn back to the dressing room during tonight's game.

Down Goes Brown @DownGoesBrown 2m I wonder if Ron Wilson hates the Toronto media enough to keep randomly sending Luke Schenn back to the dressing room during tonight's game.
That would be hilarious. Like, all-time greatest pranks up there with Taro Tsujimoto.

BizNasty2point0 Paul Bissonnette A 7 foot college athlete slam dunking a basketball was the top play on SportsCenter again this morning is case anyone missed it.

BizNasty2point0 Paul Bissonnette A 7 foot college athlete slam dunking a basketball was the top play on SportsCenter again this morning is case anyone missed it.
<3 Paul Bissonnette. That's exactly why I don't watch ESPN anymore, and I used to religiously watch Dan Patrick and Keith Olbermann's Sportscenter religiously every morning.
<3 Paul Bissonnette. That's exactly why I don't watch ESPN anymore, and I used to religiously watch Dan Patrick and Keith Olbermann's Sportscenter religiously every morning.
Okay, Teebow...

omg - so ochocinco tweets that everyone should follow his teammate who is funny - https://twitter.com/#!/ohrnberger - he's an offensive linemate no one has heard of...because no one knows offensive linemen, obv.Not sure how many followers he had before ocho's tweet, but he was below 8000 when I checked, and over 9000 a few minutes later...and I was looking at it several minutes after the original tweet. I timed 10 seconds and he was up over 50 followers! Over 10k now and climbing.

TheFourthPeriod David Pagnotta Ducks have recalled C Mark Bell from AHL. Welcome back to the show!Wow! Mark Bell!
When my son was gettting his stuff ready to get autographs from the Syracuse Crunch. He asked me about Mark Bell. I said to him "he still plays?".
Here we go again Leaf fans..This year there is a lot of optimism that has been generated among the Leafs Nation...Coming off a very disappointing 2006-2007 season where the Leafs JUST and i mean JUST missed the playoffs, there is a lot to be optimistic for this year. The Leafs led by their young GM John Ferguson JR made some big off season moves to help this club. Acquring Vesa Toskala not only improved our goaltending situation, it will also give the franchise in a position to have trading power with 3 solid goalies in the system in Toskala,Raycroft and hot prospect Justin Pogge.The other major move the Leafs made is adding that elusive big scorer on the top line...It has been said for years Sundin hasnt had a true goal scorer on his wing and Jason Blake might be the guy. I personally believe that Blake is a better fit with the playmaking Kyle Wellwood and it remains to be seen how Coach Paul Maurice will have the lines set up.The other wildcard is Mark Bel..Bell was a highly touted 1st round pick with Chicago and put up 25 goals a few years ago before the trade to San Jose...After having personal problems off the ice, if Bell gets his act together he will be a major player on this team...Lets go Leaf Fans..Lets band together and lets do it this year...
First post in the Leafs thread
Senator Chuck Grassley hacked on Twitter and he realizes it, but doesn't change his password?https://twitter.com/#!/ChuckGrassleyEdit: Whoever hacked the account also tweeted out his password (chuck123). All the hacked tweets have since been deleted.
Vote for Chuck! He gets hacked and doesn't give a ****.

TSNDaveHodge Dave Hodge - TSN Don't know if it's fair to point this out, but Tim Thomas has three children named Kiley, Kelsey and Keegan.Wow AND LOL